Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

Huff and Downs!
bfqh37.gif

WTH that dude that caught Downs' homerun was wearing a jersey # of 138?!?
laugh.gif

I remember DeRosa saying in an interview how he hates seeing poor approaches at the plate and won't hesitate to get in the face of a teammate.

Who should get in his face? You'd think Ivy League dudes would figure this game out pretty easily.

[table][tr][th="col"]C. Hamels Phi
7509.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]T. Lincecum SF
7981.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]2-2[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]4-0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5.11[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]1.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]26[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]32[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.30[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]0.93[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by What up

I remember DeRosa saying in an interview how he hates seeing poor approaches at the plate and won't hesitate to get in the face of a teammate.

Who should get in his face? You'd think Ivy League dudes would figure this game out pretty easily.
Not if you were just doing coke and breezies all day.  Plus it's only UPenn.

Glad to take the series, now a sweep would be awesome heading into the Colorado match up.

My boy Nate exhibiting solid defense and decent at bats. 
pimp.gif

Terrific at bat for Torres there, down 0-2 , fought some tough fastballs, and an even better piece of hitting by Edgar, really like our team's game right now.

Back
Top Bottom