Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

Buster Posey
pimp.gif

Why doesn't Molina ever catch Sanchez? I would hope they replace Whiteside with Posey. And maybe even have him catch for Wellemeyer.

[table][tr][th="col"]I. Kennedy Ari
8099.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]T. Wellemeyer SF
7136.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]3-3[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]3-4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.41[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]5.36[/td] [/tr][tr][td]51[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]31[/td] [/tr][tr][td]20[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]28[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.15[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.38[/td][/tr][/table]

Whiteside always catches Sanchez because he pitches well with him behind the plate and also gives Bengie a day off.  I think we'll see Posey at 1B with a couple starts at catcher sprinkled in.

Madison Bumgarner is dealing in Triple A. He has a 1.09 ERA in his last eight starts. I'm thinking about driving down to Fresno to catch one of his games since I haven't seen him pitch since he was in San Jose.

Flannery you IDIOT! Rohlinger did not get a good jump and you send him with 1 out? and Freddy Sanchez coming up who has been dialed.

Terrible Decision!!!!

I
ay7bix.gif
hate Flannery! Freddy Sanchez is having good ABs. We have the 2, 3, 4 guys coming up. What the hell?! Hold up Rohlinger dammit!

we had our chance in the 7th but Flannery ++$!## it up.

Sandoval needs to fix this problem of not being able to hit the fastball at the letters he needs to stop swinging at those pitches.

Back
Top Bottom