*** Official 2010 WWE Royal Rumble Thread - 8pm et Jan 31 PPV (pg 13) ***

WOW KHALI NEEDS TO QUIT WWE
laugh.gif

Khali is #5.  Punk is pleading with him, saying he can save him.  Khali chopped Punk and put him in the vice grip.

Beth Phoenix is #6.  Let's remember this when we look at what guys were left out of the Rumble.

Khali picked up Beth to throw her out, but he set her on the apron.  Beth made out with him and Khali was so distracted that she was able to pull him out.  Yes, Beth Phoenix eliminated Khali.

Beth went after Punk and got some offense in, but eventually Punk hit the GTS.  Punk dumped Beth.

OOOOOOOOOOOO RADIOOOOOOOOOOO
Zach Ryder is #7.  Punk hit him with the mic and then dumped him.  Punk's back on the mic saying he's better than everyone.

punk is great

saving the rumble.

reminds me though of stevie richards group that stopped all the bad stuff in the wwf.

Well...it's over.

HERE COMES THE GOD
smh.gif

I love what they did with Punk though. That was amazing.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wow tonight's CM Punk performance reminds me of Stone Cold Steve Austin in the 1997 Royal Rumble

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Punk is great. This is why he's my favorite wrestler right now. Of course HHH had to dump him easily. SMH.

Back
Top Bottom