*** Official 2010 WWE Royal Rumble Thread - 8pm et Jan 31 PPV (pg 13) ***

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

wwe-royal-rumble-2010.jpg

...I think it's pretty apparent WWE knew Edge was coming back in time for the Rumble.
grin.gif

sweeney_todd04-johnny-depp-movie.jpg

grin.gif

...maybe so..but WWE did have that Edge photoshop as an advertisement for the Royal Rumble, in the DirecTV mailing guide for January back in December.
grin.gif

Yeah I saw that cover a while back on Netflix but it's just a ps of that Sweeney Todd cover so I didn't put anything into it. Also the date is wrong on the RR one.

No they did not.

That's obviously a PS done by someone. The advertisements for the Rumble have always been consistent...all the wrestlers saying "I am the one." or whatever with the white background...

EDIT:

Just read jdcurt's post. Y'all do realize that some of these third party companies make their own advertisements, right? I hope y'all really don't believe WWE made that mess...
laugh.gif

No chance in hell they spoil Edge's return through a poster...

You can't be serious!? WWE constantly makes erroneous ads to promote events...and it gets mishandled and printed out in mailing guides like the ones for DirecTV..I saw this advertisment with Edge back in early December to promote Royal Rumble with my monthly bill.

For anyone who missed the Rumble match, there's a great quality replay on jtv right now.

was wrong with my predictions except 2
i did predict ziggler n bourn would draw 1 and 2..

anyone has a clip of edges return?

im guessin sumthin like hbk gets eliminated a the raw ec and then he costs taker the world title which is won by jericho

triple h (if what seems to be a quad injury turns out to be nothing)
wins the raw c and faces sheamus at mania

mania early card

edge vs jericho for the world title
triple h vs sheamus for the wwe title
hbk vs taker in a buried alive match
rey vs cm punk hair vs mask match

wow. This year's Royal Rumble was good. i can't wait for RAW tonight now for sure, especially now that they will carry on with the Bret Hart storyline.

The other half of MnM returning
Former MNM tag-team member and former Champion Joey Mercury is set toreturn to World Wrestling Entertainment, according to PWInsider.com.

Mercury was released by the company in 2007 and retired in 2008,reportedly due to injury issues. He is slated to be on SmackDown, whichis where his former tag-team partner John Morrison is also.
A MnM reunion would be
pimp.gif
They were the most swag filled tag team when they were together
laugh.gif

HBK doesn't like Punk's "Straight Edge Jesus" gimmick, Rock returning at Summerslam, not Wrestlemania

- Sources say that Shawn Michaels is not the biggest fan of the CM Punk "savior" storyline on SmackDown.

-At press time, sources were unclear as to whether The Rock's recentinterview comments about not wanting to wrestle John Cena were honestor a fun way to plant the seeds for an inevitable future match.

Regarding his plans, the word is that he will be involved in a short-term angle when Summerslam rolls around in August.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ Shawn

Back
Top Bottom