Official 2011-12 Houston Rockets Season Thread: Dejection, and it feelsbadman.

Lowry is definitely an all star.

Wish Calvin Murphy and other Rockets legends would be at the Toyota Center every night if they'll play like that
laugh.gif

^^Who's Anthony Davis?

Good game yesterday, watched it on DVR last night cause of Tebow Brady Time, so I avoided S&T til after finished watching it.
Lowry balled out yesterday and K-Mart basically closed it out. Bud added some good stuff to counter Scola's off night, and Dalembert
had a decent game from a defensive standpoint.

With the upcoming schedule, we should be able to take 4 of the next 6 games.

Ant Davis is the starting center for Kentucky, he'll most likely be the number 1 pick.

Also his uni-brow is legendary.

I'm cool with Dalembert (at least in the short term), Jordan Hill though...just like I said in the main NBA thread, Hill is awesome when you
least expect it, but when you expect something from him, he's a non-factor. I'd honestly like to see Hasheem Thabeet get more time over
him. In an 82 game season, Hill is lights out for like 10 games, so in 66 games, it'll be like 5.

Rockets should win this with the Wizards being...the Wizards.

If any of ya'll come across the Houston Press magazine, there's a really good article about the Rockets being
in "NBA Purgatory". It's probably already obvious to us, but it's both funny and sad seeing how everything
fell into place like it is now. The article is about 7 pages. You can probably just type in "Houston Press
NBA Purgatory" and find it online.

I been saying it for about 2 years now so that article can tell me anything I don't probably already know.

laugh.gif
I know, I've been seeing it for awhile, but to actually see it on paper how everything transpired, it's a pretty good read.
Seeing the names Kalvin Cato, Moochie Norris and whoever Vassilis Spanoulis was made me
roll.gif

We're only in this situation now because of McGrady & Yao.

Les seems like he can't come to grips with letting this team start over and it's hampering Morey's ability to make moves. The Gasol trade getting shot down really hurt.

Ahhh, see what the Rockets are doing right now, leaving Kevin Martin in and giving the 2nd stringers some
time since this is the Wizards.

laugh.gif

Parsons & Dalembert
pimp.gif

I really do feel like with this roster we can beat anybody, but it's only so much you can do every
night with a bunch of hard-working guys and no true star, especially in this shortened season.
That "Purgatory" article made me look back at a bunch of other Rockets seasons, damn
30t6p3b.gif
the
highs and the lows, hits and the misses.

^
pimp.gif

Honestly I didn't know dude could be so productive, hopefully he continues to play well.

Originally Posted by blackxme

^
pimp.gif

Honestly I didn't know dude could be so productive, hopefully he continues to play well.
Same here, but it would be nice if Jordan Hill (and maybe even Hasheem Thabeet) could be consistent enough to take the
load off him. I watched some highlights of Dalembert from when he was on that Sixers and was like 
eek.gif

Our D-League affiliate in Sacramento continues to produce results for us.
pimp.gif

Tyreke Evans should be ready to get a call up soon.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom