Official 2011-12 Houston Rockets Season Thread: Dejection, and it feelsbadman.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

P.Pattah definitely bailed them out. Lowry
pimp.gif

Man, Bud is straight T-Will status right now. What the hell happened???
He wasn't shooting well while in the starting line-up, and if he's not contributing offensively then he's useless.

And Lowry is playing like a top-5 pg right now, anyone who doesn't think so hasn't been paying attention. I can't quite put
him with Paul, D-Will, or Rose, but he's really close right now.

if u remember that Clippers game, Bud was playing very unenthusiastic and his minutes has dwindled since. its like matt maloney all over again
frown.gif

2009 draft class all got declined their options & Lee didn't get extended either but he will be a RFA.

-Slow Start tonight.
-Lowry had a bad shooting night.
-Dragic...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

-Gave up too many 3's in the second half.

We should bounce back vs Washington.

Originally Posted by Statis22

2009 draft class all got declined their options & Lee didn't get extended either but he will be a RFA.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Definitely hope Lee gets his contract figured out with us.

With all those contracts about to call the deuces, the summer's ours
pimp.gif
!

Dam Hasheem he can't play at all i thought of him as the next mutombo i was waaayyyyyy offfffff.

Interesting move declining all the options.

Dalembert option picked up?

I think Courtney Lee will be getting $5-7.5mil next year. Just seems likely that teams will pursue a guy who can give you a dozen a game effectively at the 2/3 and play excellent defense off the bench. As a starter getting 33+ mins he may even be a high teens guy in points in the right system.

No one knows if Thabeet can play
laugh.gif
His PT is only mop up time, but we haven't had legit mop up time since the first week.

I do still hope we work out something with Lee, and I'm gonna assume Dalembert will get his picked up, with his total 2year
contract being something like 11 or 13 mill. I think he's done more here than anybody could have expected. Either the Kings
weren't using him right, or he didn't like being in Sacremento, cause it's pretty odd how your career average is 8.1 ppg, but
you're averaging 15+ ppg now. Oh well, hope he keeps it up
pimp.gif

Rockets need to put the Wizards away fast, instead of letting these lowball teams stick around and build confidence.

Rockets going on another streak 
pimp.gif

Bud finally woke up. 

Lowry has struggled these last two games, hopefully he picks it up. 

My man Bud wanna stay off the bench
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
And it looks like Hill doesnt want his option declined
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Another trade/contract scenario from that Lakers thread. They kill me
laugh.gif
 With the way they keep trying to play fantasy GM with us, 
you would think there were only 2 teams in the NBA --- Rockets & Lakers.

"Just trade Pau... Give me a guy who will give me 12 & 7 but plays defense..

Players to keep:  Kobe, Goudelock, Fisher (who will never be traded), Kapono
Players to trade:  Everyone else..

Bynum for D12 (wait a few weeks for that Locker room to explode)
Pau/Ebanks/Morris for  Scola/Lee/Patterson/Dragic

Barnes/Metta/McBob/Murphy/Luke I don't care"

"I don't want Lowry.. I don't want Martin.. (I do want them but I'm saying I don't need them to be pleased)

Just give me Scola... Lee & Dragic... Sign Lee to a 4 year-$20 mil deal... Dragic to a 3 year-$12mil deal so they don't hit free agency, and I will do a Tiger Woods fist pump in joy.."

Rockets’ Lee involved in serious car accident

Rockets guard Courtney Lee escaped without injury from a serious car accident several hours after Saturday’s game at Toyota Center.

Lee said Sunday that he and two passengers in his vehicle were not hurt, but that the driver of the other car was badly injured.

“The other driver ran a red light doing like 100 mph,

Back
Top Bottom