mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

back from banned camp, hello gents.

So can anyone solve this Odom problem...$$* is wrong with him

Dirk Nowitzki won't have his minutes limited. It was a weird game for him last night. He was active on the boards and on defense early on, but he just didn't get involved on offense. It's like they were avoiding him. Most of his shots came very late in the game, when he had barely even touched it on offense.

who knew we had the offense to score 122 pts with these guys??!?!?

LOL VC has been our spark plug

I love my Pacers are working the Mavs right now. Paul George is the best player on the floor

Defense has been lazy last few games. I didn't watch the second half, but I can only assume that's what happened tonight.

Also, the offense has been very stagnant. We have guys who can make passes, but the only real guy on the team that can control the offense is Kidd, and that's only part of the time. JET is capable, but the team is too worried about him scoring the ball.

We'll see how we fair once Kidd returns. Can't happen soon enough.

I really want to see a lot more of Brandan Wright. If we can get the ball to him comfortably, he can convert.

Mavericks lack focus on defense, it's amazing where it all went. It was so good the first 18-20 games.

I love seeing Brandan so much, this is amazing for the kids confidence. He's good enough on offense and defense so that he's not a liability.

Man, it's been a frustrating season. I hope we pick it up soon, like go on a huge winning streak after the all star break or something.

Dirk can't hit !%** from behind the 3 point line.
laugh.gif

He's tied Adrian Dantley tonight though for 21st all time scoring.
pimp.gif

Scratch that, just passed him.

Back
Top Bottom