Official 2011-2012 Dallas Mavericks Thread (31-26) Vol: Take a Hike Odom

I'm liking Carter more everyday. Great stuff out of him tonight. Dirk wasn't great, wasn't terrible either. He turned it around.

But really it was an all-around effort. Kidd, Carter, Marion, Odom, Wright, Dirk.

Friday might be rough though, we'll see. It'll hurt to not have Delonte or JET or Beaubois, but hopefully Beaubois or Delonte will play.

mad.gif
I have class on sundays goddamit

Mark Cuban pays $40,000 to save St. Patrick’s Day parade so people could ‘kill as many brain cells’ celebrating as he has.

Mark Cuban can be overbearing sometimes, like when he wanted to get the Mavericks championship bracelets instead of rings, or when he celebrated the Heat’s struggles. But Cuban can also be awesome, especially when he’s talking about partying.

The Cubes paid $40,000 to keep the annual Greenville Avenue St. Patrick’s Day Parade alive in Dallas (it would have been cancelled if they didn’t raise the funds). Cuban’s reasoning for the donation was outstanding.

“I just thought it was fair that more people should be able to kill as many brain cells on Greenville Avenue as I have in my life,’’ Cuban said. “I passed out in many of booths there.

“I said if I have lost enough brain cells there everybody will get that opportunity, too.’’

Cuban was quite the party animal during his younger, rugby-playing days, and he still goes out drinking at local bars in Bloomington when he’s nearby the Indiana campus. It’s a miracle he was able to put together a championship-winning team with the few brain cells he has left.

thanks Mark. i will be there getting my drink on
pimp.gif

early game tonight. Mavs should win. looking forward for Sundays game against Knicks.

HELL of a schedule till the ASG.

Philly, Knicks, Celtics, Lakers.

I'd like to go 3-1, but we'll see.

My God we can't buy a bucket.

Marion has rimmed out almost EVERY single miss he's had. Five blown layups, one blown dunk...
30t6p3b.gif

I think he gets it when he VISITS Dallas, that's how it's been for every other player in the NBA.

Great win tonight. A tale of two halves, we were trash for 24 minutes, and great for the other 24.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I think he gets it when he VISITS Dallas, that's how it's been for every other player in the NBA.

Great win tonight. A tale of two halves, we were trash for 24 minutes, and great for the other 24.

oh i think u are right, i thought they play only once this year because of the lock out
but still its good to see tyson chilling with the mavs again
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah, we play them twice, which is odd, but whatever.

Glad the Knicks fell back down to earth tonight, hopefully it stays that way Sunday. A 7-game winning streak would be nice going into Boston on Monday. I'm not too worried about Boston as long as all of our guys our back (except for Delonte, obviously).

was at the bar tonight, watching Mavs on one screen and Knicks on the other.

Very happy the Mavs rallied for the win, Dirk made some huge shots.

Big win over a legit East team

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Dirk's back to being Dirk.

IMO we have a pretty decent chance of getting out the West.
Co-sign. The western conference is wide open. As long as the Mavs can avoid injuries they have as good of a shot as anyone. Just need to get West back and it will be good.

I want Dirk to finish strong into the ASG, but it seems that way.

It was a great sign that he wasn't hurting anymore.

Once Lin went to the bench the Knicks offense sputtered.

Great job by Dallas answering...Dirk getting it together, Odom on teh lay up...lets go!!

could be alot worse based on the 1st quarter, just gotta play D, and stop Lin from driving into the paint and dishing

Back
Top Bottom