Official 2011-2012 Dallas Mavericks Thread (31-26) Vol: Take a Hike Odom

Not only that, but they'd really trade the kid after his father dies? Chris Broussard, this phony story was a bad one. Should have saved it for the summertime.

I take it with a grain of salt, but SAS was on Mike n Mike yesterday, had this to say about Dwight and Deron:

Dude says that Dwight has to be dealt before the trade deadline before they get nothing for him, be it the Nets or Lakers.

Said Dallas wouldn't trade for him (obvious), and that the only opportunity they have is if he hits the FA market.

Also said that if Nets don't land Dwight, it's a foregone conclusion that Deron Williams will go to Dallas.

I take it all with a grain of salt.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Not only that, but they'd really trade the kid after his father dies? Chris Broussard, this phony story was a bad one. Should have saved it for the summertime.

I take it with a grain of salt, but SAS was on Mike n Mike yesterday, had this to say about Dwight and Deron:

Dude says that Dwight has to be dealt before the trade deadline before they get nothing for him, be it the Nets or Lakers.

Said Dallas wouldn't trade for him (obvious), and that the only opportunity they have is if he hits the FA market.

Also said that if Nets don't land Dwight, it's a foregone conclusion that Deron Williams will go to Dallas.

I take it all with a grain of salt.

Locally anyone that "knows" Deron says he's coming home as soon as he can.  I haven't heard it out of his mouth so who knows.

u guys have the mavs or lakers winning tonight?

something tells me both dirk and terry go off tonight.

odom gonna play his $+% off tonight watch...

i'll be at the game tonght

pimp.gif

great come back we were down 14, now tied at the half.

those last 2 J's by Dirk were ooooh so sweet.

let's keep fighting

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

We blew this game with rebounding and free throws.

Anyone know when Roddy will be back?
Post-ASG is what has been assumed.

Needed more Wright in this game.

Mavs had plenty of chances to pull away in this game and never did. They amazingly still had a great shot at having a chance to make a ridiculous comeback but poor rebounding did em in. 
eyes.gif

Those 2 missed FT's by Dirk in the 4th had me like 
eek.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

I'm quite disappointed by the presentation from the 2011 NBA Finals Set.

I bought my aunt the MLB Champion Giants set and the setting was quite nice. This one is pretty bad.

Haven't checked out the DVDs yet, hopefully they are as good of quality that DVDs can be.

[h1]http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....slept-in-mavs-locker-room-at-start-of-season/[/h1]
[h1]Delonte West was homeless, slept in Mavs locker room at start of season[/h1]
Kurt Helin

Feb 28, 2012, 3:20 PM EST

3 Comments
610x-24.jpeg

Remember back during the lockout Delonte West took a job at a furniture store, saying he needed the money.

He wasn’t kidding.

West has made more than $14 million during the lockout and at of this season he sold off his cars, jewelry, and was living in the Mavericks locker room for a while, he told the Dallas Morning News (via IamaGM).
“Just about everything I own, except for my house and the clothes on my back,

I wish buying Odom out made sense for the Mavs. Need to get that bum off the team.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Jason Kidd said he'd back up Deron Williams....
laugh.gif

This is getting silly.

Why is it getting silly? Kidd has said he wants to play another year or two. He wants to make that easy money sitting behind D. Will being a "mentor."

Just the amount of effort being thrown into these Deron Williams/Dwight Howard to Dallas rumors. That's all. And Kidd is biting on the bait.

Fun stretch coming up.

And by fun I mean absolute torture. 9 games in 12 nights, in 7 different cities....
sick.gif

Didn't get to watch tonight's game. Had class. Saw that we made a comeback but they pulled through in the end, that's a rough way to start this 9/12 stretch.

I went to sleep in the 4th quarter when we were down like 6 or 8, and I was confident I'd wake up to a win.

Woke up at 3am to see we lost by 1.

No excuses losing to the Nets...smh...Brook feasted.

Great first half tonight from the boys in blue. Moving the ball round the court, and shutting down Russ and KD from going off on us. Let Ibaka and Perk get as much as they want.

haywood & wright being out hurts.

terrible loss last night, what the hell was jet thinking.. two horrible possessions back to back on his part.

30t6p3b.gif
@ not going back to dirk when he was hot.

Back
Top Bottom