Official 2011-2012 Toronto Raptors Season Thread: (20-39) vs. Celtics (34-24) 7pm 4/13

Playing the Cavs on Sportsnet.

Tristan Thompson homecoming!

“Chris is a great player, but we never won anything with him. I respect Chris a lot and I learned many things from him, but it’s not like we were coming from a championship run, or we were first in the Eastern Conference before he left. It’s not like Cleveland when they lost LeBron. They were the best team in the NBA and we didn’t even make the playoffs. We still need a winning mentality, and it’s not like we had one when Chris was here and now we have to rebuild. We never had it, and we have to get a winning mentality before we can hope to be a good team. I’m not saying Chris was bad. He was an All-Star and a great player, but it’s not like we were a great team and now we’re not any more.

30t6p3b.gif
at losing to the Nets.

30t6p3b.gif
At the final score versus the Bulls.

They play an early afternoon game on Monday for MLK day.

We're going to lose at least 8 of the next 10, I just glanced at the schedule and the Raptors can't beat any of those teams. 

Like... I could be ok with us losing all these games if we were close/competing in them. Well, scores may be close, but I just hate those games where we fall dead asleep for 6-10 minutes, and there goes the ball game.

I can appreciate that the team is playing hard. But tonight was... something of a pathetic nightmare. The second quarter was the worst quarter of basketball I've ever seen; pro, college, high school, hell even community ball. It was horrid. I wish to never see basketball like that again.

Granted, they came out strong in the third. I appreciate that we have better defense this year than in the past, but at some point, SOMETHING has to click.

Yes, I'm frustrated.

Rant over. I think.

Go Raps.

Calderon and Kleiza
pimp.gif
 Im a little heated that Derozan barely touched the ball in the overtimes though
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

OF COURSE WE LOSE TO THE WIZARDS!

2x

I might want to check out that knicks game at ACC so I can see my yellow skinned brother cook.

going to sundays game vs the lakers and tuesdays game vs the knicks, expecting 2 losses there but i'm there to see Kobe and Lin

DeRozan and Davis came into the bar I was at after the Boston win. Girls was lining up just to shake their #$+.

This thread need some more life.

Back
Top Bottom