:::[Official] 2011 CONCACAF Gold Cup Thread [MEXICO CHAMPION]:::

Mexico
pimp.gif

Just got back from my trip working at the Gold Cup opener in Dallas. Thought I'd share some pictures...
 Mexico hotel arrival (Ochoa)

Javier Hernandez (Chicharito) press conference

View from the press box

Got to wear a SB ring

Mexico stadium arrival

El Salvador practice (Arturo Alvarez)

Standing in from of 80,000 +

Los Cuscatlecos!!!

Steve Purdy of the Timbers (really nice guy)

Big screen

Just got back from my trip working at the Gold Cup opener in Dallas. Thought I'd share some pictures...
 Mexico hotel arrival (Ochoa)

Javier Hernandez (Chicharito) press conference

View from the press box

Got to wear a SB ring

Mexico stadium arrival

El Salvador practice (Arturo Alvarez)

Standing in from of 80,000 +

Los Cuscatlecos!!!

Steve Purdy of the Timbers (really nice guy)

Big screen

Thanks for the pics man, Appreciated
pimp.gif

Dallas Cowboys SB ring?
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
We need another one of those, BADLY!
30t6p3b.gif

After watching highlights of the El Salvador vs. Costa Rica game, How did El Salvador give up that that goal with just a few seconds left?
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
These guys thought it was over and started celebrating before finishing the game IMO. Respect to Costa Rica for not giving up.

Thanks for the pics man, Appreciated
pimp.gif

Dallas Cowboys SB ring?
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
We need another one of those, BADLY!
30t6p3b.gif

After watching highlights of the El Salvador vs. Costa Rica game, How did El Salvador give up that that goal with just a few seconds left?
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
These guys thought it was over and started celebrating before finishing the game IMO. Respect to Costa Rica for not giving up.

Purdy 
pimp.gif

Great pics, too. I'm kind of, just a little, really jealous. It must be a blast to get to do all that stuff.

Purdy 
pimp.gif

Great pics, too. I'm kind of, just a little, really jealous. It must be a blast to get to do all that stuff.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Purdy 
pimp.gif

It really is. I hopped on as a volunteer after working the Mexico-Paraguay friendly in Oakland. Got to meet a bunch of players (plus make several connections) and it's looking like this is going to lead to an internship in NY with the MLS. The field view during the game wasn't half bad either, besides getting beer thrown on me by the Mexico fans.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Purdy 
pimp.gif

It really is. I hopped on as a volunteer after working the Mexico-Paraguay friendly in Oakland. Got to meet a bunch of players (plus make several connections) and it's looking like this is going to lead to an internship in NY with the MLS. The field view during the game wasn't half bad either, besides getting beer thrown on me by the Mexico fans.

Great pictures and story RN. Cool to see you making it up the ladder.

Too bad Steve hasn't played yet...for sure thought he would play vs CR.

Question for Noskey, why was he relegated to the bench at Portland in the weeks leading up to this?

Oh and avy check.
pimp.gif
(Hope it's showing.)

Great pictures and story RN. Cool to see you making it up the ladder.

Too bad Steve hasn't played yet...for sure thought he would play vs CR.

Question for Noskey, why was he relegated to the bench at Portland in the weeks leading up to this?

Oh and avy check.
pimp.gif
(Hope it's showing.)

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

GUATEMALA IS READY
RUIZ /PAPPA /CONTRERAS
220x.jpg
pappa_620.jpg
jose_manuel_contreras.jpg
849355d2ed745f605bc42437617e2f1b5189bd2.pjpg
rafael+gonzalez+mejor+gol.jpg

WIN & IN TODAYBtw there are reports on the Chicago Fire forum site and Pappas agent that he is being scouted by Colo Colo (Chile) , Villareal (Spain) and New Castle (England).

GUATEMALA IS READY
RUIZ /PAPPA /CONTRERAS
220x.jpg
pappa_620.jpg

WIN & IN TODAYBtw there are reports on the Chicago Fire forum site and Pappas agent that he is being scouted by Colo Colo (Chile) , Villareal (Spain) and New Castle (England).

GUATEMALA IS READY
RUIZ /PAPPA /CONTRERAS
220x.jpg
pappa_620.jpg

WIN & IN TODAY Btw there are reports on the Chicago Fire forum site and Pappas agent that he is being scouted by Colo Colo (Chile) , Villareal (Spain) and New Castle (England).

yall losing tonight. 

laugh.gif

jk

its gonna be a good match

GUATEMALA IS READY
RUIZ /PAPPA /CONTRERAS
220x.jpg
pappa_620.jpg

WIN & IN TODAY Btw there are reports on the Chicago Fire forum site and Pappas agent that he is being scouted by Colo Colo (Chile) , Villareal (Spain) and New Castle (England).

yall losing tonight. 

laugh.gif

jk

its gonna be a good match

Where's Pappa?
Pathetic game so far. We r dominating but no shots on goal. Jamaica is gonna score on a counter and then I'll be pissed.

Where's Pappa?
Pathetic game so far. We r dominating but no shots on goal. Jamaica is gonna score on a counter and then I'll be pissed.

Back
Top Bottom