:::[Official] 2011 CONCACAF Gold Cup Thread [MEXICO CHAMPION]:::

The US is playing like ****e!!!! Maybe its just me but these dudes have no understanding of how to play the ball into feet.
The blame has to be on Bob Bradley and the rest of the coaching staff. Simple triangles with players making runs

off of each other and Panama wouldn't have a chance. That's something I learned back in U-12 soccer with

Spurs FC.
roll.gif

But no these dudes just pass the ball and then stand there, jeez pass the ball and then make a run to show urself

available for a return pass, Panama steps up to cover this pass then someone else makes a run off of this and perhaps

they are open. Am I the only one seeing this?

But no the US would rather have their defenders and central midfielders try to make 60 yards passes to Aguedelo & Altidore
sick.gif

Play a ball into someones feet so that they can do something with it. It's so frustrating watching this team play the same way every stinking

time. Jones & Bradley are the same mold of player. Get someone in the middle of the park with some ball skills, and it better not be

sacha klejchistanlodjigigpaj
mad.gif

The US is playing like ****e!!!! Maybe its just me but these dudes have no understanding of how to play the ball into feet.
The blame has to be on Bob Bradley and the rest of the coaching staff. Simple triangles with players making runs

off of each other and Panama wouldn't have a chance. That's something I learned back in U-12 soccer with

Spurs FC.
roll.gif

But no these dudes just pass the ball and then stand there, jeez pass the ball and then make a run to show urself

available for a return pass, Panama steps up to cover this pass then someone else makes a run off of this and perhaps

they are open. Am I the only one seeing this?

But no the US would rather have their defenders and central midfielders try to make 60 yards passes to Aguedelo & Altidore
sick.gif

Play a ball into someones feet so that they can do something with it. It's so frustrating watching this team play the same way every stinking

time. Jones & Bradley are the same mold of player. Get someone in the middle of the park with some ball skills, and it better not be

sacha klejchistanlodjigigpaj
mad.gif

I know about a dozen U-12 kids from the local park that would make a better CB pair than Goodson/Ream.

I know about a dozen U-12 kids from the local park that would make a better CB pair than Goodson/Ream.

Wait, US is down 0-2 to Panama?
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Sorry but
roll.gif
, I seriosuly thought the US was going to win, My prediction was 3-0 US, But it's not looking good.

Wait, US is down 0-2 to Panama?
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Sorry but
roll.gif
, I seriosuly thought the US was going to win, My prediction was 3-0 US, But it's not looking good.

Back
Top Bottom