Assuming USA wins and they will...
If Panama wins/ties tommorow then these are the matches :

NY
Costa Rica-Honduras
Guatemala-Mexico

DC
Jamaica-USA
Panama-El Salvador

I'll be at RFK regardless though if ES makes it or not...but if they do...it's gonna be as if they are in Cuscatlan
eek.gif
pimp.gif
I think Canada tie knocks you out no?

Edit: nvm just saw they're -1 GD and ES has 0. Damn the game to watch is really Panama-Canada.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Panama though in quarters
Assuming USA wins and they will...
If Panama wins/ties tommorow then these are the matches :

NY
Costa Rica-Honduras
Guatemala-Mexico

DC
Jamaica-USA
Panama-El Salvador

I'll be at RFK regardless though if ES makes it or not...but if they do...it's gonna be as if they are in Cuscatlan
eek.gif
pimp.gif
I think Canada tie knocks you out no?

Edit: nvm just saw they're -1 GD and ES has 0. Damn the game to watch is really Panama-Canada.

Tie gets us in...Goal differential...ES stands at 0, Canada stands at -1. That why that last goal by Quintanilla vs Cuba was HUGE.

Tie gets us in...Goal differential...ES stands at 0, Canada stands at -1. That why that last goal by Quintanilla vs Cuba was HUGE.

Both teams in the first game have something to play for. Panama knows if they win or tie = first place. Canada can't afford to lose or tie cause that sends them home. It'll be interesting if Canada wins how the GD will split up all 3 teams since they'll all have 6 points. Panama can very easily drop to 3rd still.

Damn gift if it ain't for that stupid let up at the end of Costa Rica game yal would just be chillin right now worrying about Honduras, crazy.

Both teams in the first game have something to play for. Panama knows if they win or tie = first place. Canada can't afford to lose or tie cause that sends them home. It'll be interesting if Canada wins how the GD will split up all 3 teams since they'll all have 6 points. Panama can very easily drop to 3rd still.

Damn gift if it ain't for that stupid let up at the end of Costa Rica game yal would just be chillin right now worrying about Honduras, crazy.

Originally Posted by socluis90

#**%*$(# Stings man.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by socluis90

#**%*$(# Stings man.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 951guero

BRING on MEXICO!!!! Before they can leave for CONMEBOL LOL LoL they need to beat us consistently. Guatemala has owned them the last 3yrs in both youth and major levels. Yet they think they can play Argentina? LOL Anyway all Chapines want Mexico in QTRFinals. We want Mexico! Give us Mexico!!!

Oh and the USA can't leave to CONMEBOL either. did u see us lose to Panama? I think it's better for our self esteem to beat small teams than to get skunked by Argentina and brazil. The Spain loss demoralized us. Mexico plays teams like New Zealand and venezuela in friendlies to make themselves confident... Maybe we should do the same.

Anyway my prediction:

Guatemala 2
Mexico 1We probably will play Panama though in quarters
Im sorry but
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
I was hoping he wasnt serious
alien.gif

Originally Posted by 951guero

BRING on MEXICO!!!! Before they can leave for CONMEBOL LOL LoL they need to beat us consistently. Guatemala has owned them the last 3yrs in both youth and major levels. Yet they think they can play Argentina? LOL Anyway all Chapines want Mexico in QTRFinals. We want Mexico! Give us Mexico!!!

Oh and the USA can't leave to CONMEBOL either. did u see us lose to Panama? I think it's better for our self esteem to beat small teams than to get skunked by Argentina and brazil. The Spain loss demoralized us. Mexico plays teams like New Zealand and venezuela in friendlies to make themselves confident... Maybe we should do the same.

Anyway my prediction:

Guatemala 2
Mexico 1We probably will play Panama though in quarters
Im sorry but
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
I was hoping he wasnt serious
alien.gif

Guatemala has owned them the last 3yrs in both youth and major levels.
Maybe its the youth levels where they own Mexico. Going back to 2007, Mexico and Guatemala have played 2 friendlies, Guatemala winning once and a tie in the second game. Rather loose way to define "own." Lets just let the game play out...

Guatemala has owned them the last 3yrs in both youth and major levels.
Maybe its the youth levels where they own Mexico. Going back to 2007, Mexico and Guatemala have played 2 friendlies, Guatemala winning once and a tie in the second game. Rather loose way to define "own." Lets just let the game play out...

Anyway Having Watched Every Gold Cup Game ...These Are My Top 10 Rankings So Far For Concacaf.

1) Mexico
2) Panama
3) Jamaica
4) USA
5) Honduras
6) Canada
7) Costa Rica
8 Guatemala
9) El Salvador
10) Guadelupe
11)Granada
12) Cuba

Anyway Having Watched Every Gold Cup Game ...These Are My Top 10 Rankings So Far For Concacaf.

1) Mexico
2) Panama
3) Jamaica
4) USA
5) Honduras
6) Canada
7) Costa Rica
8 Guatemala
9) El Salvador
10) Guadelupe
11)Granada
12) Cuba

AJIIIpLATINum wrote:

Anyway my prediction:

Guatemala 2
Mexico 1 We probably will play Panama though in quarters
You'll get by Panama and Play in Pasadena against Grenada.
wink.gif

AJIIIpLATINum wrote:

Anyway my prediction:

Guatemala 2
Mexico 1 We probably will play Panama though in quarters
You'll get by Panama and Play in Pasadena against Grenada.
wink.gif

I like to hate on mexico but they have been consistently owning guatemala since 1996 (when I started following the gold cup) and it has not even been close.

Is it me or do most guatemalan national team players look 40 even when they are in their 20s?
Juan Carlos Plata looked 40 when he was 25
30t6p3b.gif

I like to hate on mexico but they have been consistently owning guatemala since 1996 (when I started following the gold cup) and it has not even been close.

Is it me or do most guatemalan national team players look 40 even when they are in their 20s?
Juan Carlos Plata looked 40 when he was 25
30t6p3b.gif

yeah man everytime i've seen mexico vs guatemala it's been ownage minus the one game i went to at the coliseum when they actually won.

pulling for canada so US can get first place still and so that mexico doesnt play guatemala. I wanted to see ES through tho since it'll make the atmosphere at the games saturday less dull compared to canada but I guess we'll just see what happens.

yeah man everytime i've seen mexico vs guatemala it's been ownage minus the one game i went to at the coliseum when they actually won.

pulling for canada so US can get first place still and so that mexico doesnt play guatemala. I wanted to see ES through tho since it'll make the atmosphere at the games saturday less dull compared to canada but I guess we'll just see what happens.

ever since the roster came out i was disappointed Tex Shea was not included, The US attack is showing they need Shea.

Back
Top Bottom