:::[Official] 2011 CONCACAF Gold Cup Thread [MEXICO CHAMPION]:::

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

http://www.fifa.com/world...gua/team2=mex/index.html

laugh.gif

What is this? Some blank FIFA page ?!?!?!Anyway Guatemala vs Mexico Saturday. Mayans vs Aztecs. Guapos vs Feos
Mayan's are from Mexico to 'mano, and aint nobody going to mistake a Guatemalteco for a guapo.
grin.gif

Obviously u failed History class or you would know most of the cities and the capital of the Mayan empire were in Guatemala (Mayan capital was in Tikal Guatemala).Sure there were satellites in Honduras,Mexico, and Belize since it was a large empire. Aztecs are from Mexico, Incas from Peru, and Mayans from Guatemala... get ova it buddy.

What is this? Some blank FIFA page ?!?!?!Anyway Guatemala vs Mexico Saturday. Mayans vs Aztecs. Guapos vs Feos
Mayan's are from Mexico to 'mano, and aint nobody going to mistake a Guatemalteco for a guapo.
grin.gif

Obviously u failed History class or you would know most of the cities and the capital of the Mayan empire were in Guatemala (Mayan capital was in Tikal Guatemala).Sure there were satellites in Honduras,Mexico, and Belize since it was a large empire. Aztecs are from Mexico, Incas from Peru, and Mayans from Guatemala... get ova it buddy.

The more I see Wondo, the more he looks like TT. Dude is straight trash. Where does Bradley find these guys?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can get dudes from the local league that are better then this guy.

The more I see Wondo, the more he looks like TT. Dude is straight trash. Where does Bradley find these guys?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can get dudes from the local league that are better then this guy.

grin.gif

Obviously you failed english because I said Mayans were from Mexico too, which implies they also resided in Mexican territory. Unless you'd like to point out where I said they were only from Mexico, then I'll admit I was wrong but I won't hold my breath on that one. 
Anyway back to the GC. I don't understand how the US is NOT smashing this team at least 3-0 by now. 

grin.gif

Obviously you failed english because I said Mayans were from Mexico too, which implies they also resided in Mexican territory. Unless you'd like to point out where I said they were only from Mexico, then I'll admit I was wrong but I won't hold my breath on that one. 
Anyway back to the GC. I don't understand how the US is NOT smashing this team at least 3-0 by now. 

^^^NikeTalker23 ma bad son. I didn't understand what "to mano" meant. If I need reading comprehension u need spelling classes.

^^^NikeTalker23 ma bad son. I didn't understand what "to mano" meant. If I need reading comprehension u need spelling classes.

Originally Posted by jay23oth

I will be there in NJ to witness Mexico whips some..We taking this Gold Cup

Thinking of making the trip up, going to check tickets tomorrow.

Originally Posted by jay23oth

I will be there in NJ to witness Mexico whips some..We taking this Gold Cup

Thinking of making the trip up, going to check tickets tomorrow.

You know exactly what I meant, unless you're a Guatemalteco who can't speak Spanish, then the blame goes to your parents. 

You know exactly what I meant, unless you're a Guatemalteco who can't speak Spanish, then the blame goes to your parents. 

If Guadalupe finds a way to tie the game, Bob should be fired after the game.

Bob should still be fired. Our team is playing like %^&*. Dempsey acting a fool outhere and players that don't belong in the program still put on the crest.

I am driving to Jergen's pad as I speak. Dude lives a half hour from the crib
roll.gif

If Guadalupe finds a way to tie the game, Bob should be fired after the game.

Bob should still be fired. Our team is playing like %^&*. Dempsey acting a fool outhere and players that don't belong in the program still put on the crest.

I am driving to Jergen's pad as I speak. Dude lives a half hour from the crib
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom