:::[Official] 2011 CONCACAF Gold Cup Thread [MEXICO CHAMPION]:::

smile.gif

Surprised USA didn't go to their usual bunker ball. Such is life. The better team won.

roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
@ the U.S. Defense

Bob Bradley keeps taking Ls
pimp.gif

Chicharito being ghost again. Imagine dude in world cup games against non high school level defense 
eek.gif
sick.gif

This is the best Mexico can do when it comes to tournaments.

So is Guatemala 2nd in the concacaf now?
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
@ the U.S. Defense

pimp.gif

Chicharito being ghost again. Imagine dude in world cup games against non high school level defense 
eek.gif
sick.gif

nerd.gif

^ no need to imagine. You even watch the 06 wc? Scored against France and argentina.

#jatersgonnajate

^ no need to imagine. You even watch the 06 wc? Scored against France and argentina.

#jatersgonnajate

I was watching the game with a friend who doesn't know much about soccer, and once the US went up 2-0 he asked if there was any way Mexico could come back.

I played him the clip of Brazil's comeback in the Confederations Cup.

It's sort of sad but if I had to put money down when US was up 2-0 I still would have bet on Mexico.

US still is a shakier team with a lead than without.

I was watching the game with a friend who doesn't know much about soccer, and once the US went up 2-0 he asked if there was any way Mexico could come back.

I played him the clip of Brazil's comeback in the Confederations Cup.

It's sort of sad but if I had to put money down when US was up 2-0 I still would have bet on Mexico.

US still is a shakier team with a lead than without.

Originally Posted by knightngale

roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
@ the U.S. Defense

pimp.gif

eek.gif
sick.gif

nerd.gif

Yes sir!!!We could have protected a 2-0 lead LOL or atleast made it to overtime with a 2-0 oh lead. A defensive US team ( except Adu) allowed 4 goals LOL pathetic.

Originally Posted by knightngale

roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
@ the U.S. Defense

pimp.gif

eek.gif
sick.gif

nerd.gif

Yes sir!!!We could have protected a 2-0 lead LOL or atleast made it to overtime with a 2-0 oh lead. A defensive US team ( except Adu) allowed 4 goals LOL pathetic.

I remember that, US being up 2-0 against Brazil at halftime, then Brazil came back and went HAM scoring 3 straight

laugh.gif
roll.gif

I remember that, US being up 2-0 against Brazil at halftime, then Brazil came back and went HAM scoring 3 straight

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom