:::[Official] 2011 CONCACAF Gold Cup Thread [MEXICO CHAMPION]:::

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

^ no need to imagine. You even watch the 06 wc? Scored against France and argentina.

#jatersgonnajate
Argentina's defense was almost was bad as the U.S. in that last world cup and we all know france did not even want to be in the world cup

dude is an average forward

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

^ no need to imagine. You even watch the 06 wc? Scored against France and argentina.

#jatersgonnajate
Argentina's defense was almost was bad as the U.S. in that last world cup and we all know france did not even want to be in the world cup

dude is an average forward

Originally Posted by knightngale

roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
@ the U.S. Defense

Bob Bradley keeps taking Ls
pimp.gif

Chicharito being ghost again. Imagine dude in world cup games against non high school level defense 
eek.gif
sick.gif

This is the best Mexico can do when it comes to tournaments.

So is Guatemala 2nd in the concacaf now?
nerd.gif

Do you know anything about soccer/football? Chicharito is a menace without the ball. I'm highly impressed by his play and his ability to find space and openings. And dude's pretty unselfish to boot.

roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
@ the U.S. Defense

pimp.gif

Chicharito being ghost again. Imagine dude in world cup games against non high school level defense 
eek.gif
sick.gif

nerd.gif

Do you know anything about soccer/football? Chicharito is a menace without the ball. I'm highly impressed by his play and his ability to find space and openings. And dude's pretty unselfish to boot.

Originally Posted by yankeesking92

Well congrats to Mexico. You are number 1 in probably the world worst conference. You surely are a force....

my be the worst conference but they sure killed USA even with refs on there side

Well congrats to Mexico. You are number 1 in probably the world worst conference. You surely are a force....

my be the worst conference but they sure killed USA even with refs on there side

Originally Posted by LA KB24

With a defense like ours, if you couldn't score as many as you did you would seriously have to question Mexico's offense. Still just a low team in my book. 

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
@ the U.S. Defense

pimp.gif

eek.gif
sick.gif

nerd.gif

exactly

Originally Posted by LA KB24

With a defense like ours, if you couldn't score as many as you did you would seriously have to question Mexico's offense. Still just a low team in my book. 

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
@ the U.S. Defense

pimp.gif

eek.gif
sick.gif

nerd.gif

exactly

Absolutely. I completely agree. Our defense is horrible. Only good thing was the glimpses of our offense that showed that it has potential to be great. Freddy Adu will be the future.
Oneywu is needed desperately!

Absolutely. I completely agree. Our defense is horrible. Only good thing was the glimpses of our offense that showed that it has potential to be great. Freddy Adu will be the future.
Oneywu is needed desperately!

Adu is a good player...when he just gets more time to play...watch out.....defense fell apart for USA..kinda feel bad for howard dude has no help at ALL

Adu is a good player...when he just gets more time to play...watch out.....defense fell apart for USA..kinda feel bad for howard dude has no help at ALL

Back
Top Bottom