:::[Official] 2011 CONCACAF Gold Cup Thread [MEXICO CHAMPION]:::

Is there any way both the US and Mexico can both lose the final.
laugh.gif

I love how both sides act like their teams are so damn good but yet they fail to produce.
The US cant even beat Panama, Ghana or Algeria in 90mins
laugh.gif

Mexico acts like they are so above too. The so called "Mexico 2011 Best Team Ever" tied with Venezuela and New Zealand and barely beat Guate saturday. They beat Guatemala 2-1 which is a smaller difference than the 3-1 Argentina laid on them. So Mexico is Argetina's belize.
laugh.gif

Both fans should get over the fact they play in Concacaf. Soccer is 11 vs 11 so any team can beat anyone anyday. I wouldnt be surprised if we lost to Bolivia or Ecuador in Copa America and we have before. Unless Mexico or the US consitently start blowing people out of the water a'la Boise State (NCAA Football) then no you cant go to another conference plus you are geographically tied to this one.

tired.gif
...*sigh* The Bully Bullied Complex  

laugh.gif

I love how both sides act like their teams are so damn good but yet they fail to produce.
laugh.gif

Mexico acts like they are so above too. The so called "Mexico 2011 Best Team Ever" tied with Venezuela and New Zealand and barely beat Guate saturday. They beat Guatemala 2-1 which is a smaller difference than the 3-1 Argentina laid on them. So Mexico is Argetina's belize.
laugh.gif

Both fans should get over the fact they play in Concacaf. Soccer is 11 vs 11 so any team can beat anyone anyday. I wouldnt be surprised if we lost to Bolivia or Ecuador in Copa America and we have before. Unless Mexico or the US consitently start blowing people out of the water a'la Boise State (NCAA Football) then no you cant go to another conference plus you are geographically tied to this one.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

tired.gif

didnt read
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

tired.gif

didnt read
pimp.gif

why is the guatemala fan the only one talking smack?

lol.

better luck in '13.

why is the guatemala fan the only one talking smack?

lol.

better luck in '13.

b.s. aside

why root for a team like guatemala?

even my dad (salvadorian) makes fun of them.

90 years of playing soccer and not even once to the world cup.

i look at guatemala in the same boat as san vicente, barbados, and guadeloupe

*shrugs*

b.s. aside

*shrugs*

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

b.s. aside

*shrugs*

This guy. Of course your dad would make fun of Guatemala he is Salvadorian. Guatemala > El Salvador as far as soccer goes. Dude talking about never made it to world cup, El Salvador hasnt won a UNCAF or CONCACAF tournament. Guatemala has though.

b.s. aside

*shrugs*

This guy. Of course your dad would make fun of Guatemala he is Salvadorian. Guatemala > El Salvador as far as soccer goes. Dude talking about never made it to world cup, El Salvador hasnt won a UNCAF or CONCACAF tournament. Guatemala has though.

LOL.. that rant came out of nowhere.

At the end of the day, CONCACRAP = Mexico, U.S.

Personally I'd rather Mexico stay in this region. It's an automatic WC qualification, same for U.S. Mexico has peformend well historically vs South America so I don't see the point in moving. How many CONMEBOL sides have advanced past the group stage in the WC like Mexico has recently? The U.S. on the other hand wants no part with the Copa America, they are content using Mexico as a barometer for success. They need to change that. They need to change a lot of things right now.

Panama & Honduras should get their tails waxed tomorrow, but in this sport you gotta give them that 10% "perfect storm" chance. It happened to Mexico for a half but I don't think anyone was really trippin'.

Personally I'd rather Mexico stay in this region. It's an automatic WC qualification, same for U.S. Mexico has peformend well historically vs South America so I don't see the point in moving. How many CONMEBOL sides have advanced past the group stage in the WC like Mexico has recently? The U.S. on the other hand wants no part with the Copa America, they are content using Mexico as a barometer for success. They need to change that. They need to change a lot of things right now.

Panama & Honduras should get their tails waxed tomorrow, but in this sport you gotta give them that 10% "perfect storm" chance. It happened to Mexico for a half but I don't think anyone was really trippin'.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Mexico does not need it in my mind. The whole point is to qualify to the World Cup. Which we almost always get in CONCACAF. We also already play in CONMEBOL's tournament. The only thing that would change would be qualifying to the WC against the other CONMEBOL teams. What the Mexico directives need to do is stop hogging the money and pay elite teams to play friendlies(sp?) with us. Oh and FIFA will never let it happen so I dont know why reporters keep bringing it up. 

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Mexico does not need it in my mind. The whole point is to qualify to the World Cup. Which we almost always get in CONCACAF. We also already play in CONMEBOL's tournament. The only thing that would change would be qualifying to the WC against the other CONMEBOL teams. What the Mexico directives need to do is stop hogging the money and pay elite teams to play friendlies(sp?) with us. Oh and FIFA will never let it happen so I dont know why reporters keep bringing it up. 

Originally Posted by Aztec

b.s. aside

*shrugs*

i know they are trash too.

but they have won the CCCF Championship

i dont root for el salvador tough. thats my pops.

i bleed red white and blue.

b.s. aside

*shrugs*

b.s. aside

*shrugs*

A WIWI. ALWAYS YOU KNOW THAT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom