OFFICIAL 2011 DODGERS SEASON THREAD [ 79-77 ] : MLB asks for sale of Dodgers

Iif that was his kid he would've been wearing the AS jersey like Papi's kid. Probably a nephew or cousin.

Someone on one of the Dodger blogs has to up a screencap of Kemp JR

Just saw the trailer for Moneyball, has me pumped...even with Hill as DePo
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by eyegiantjackpot

Just won 12 baseballs signed by Darryl Strawberry and a game worn hat signed by him as well..
my ironic collection is growing.
laugh.gif

Wow, they were just giving those baseballs away like candy.  

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

cant wait to look out beyond the pavilion and have a beautiful view of the 110 and la live
laugh.gif

And seeing your car baking in a $30 carport
30t6p3b.gif
SmfhHuffPost is pretty spot on MrJ

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

cant wait to look out beyond the pavilion and have a beautiful view of the 110 and la live
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
*!*+ is baking in the Dodger Stadium parking lot anyway,
laugh.gif

Walking to bars after the game,
smokin.gif

I love Dodger Stadium, but I also understand it's limitations.  The area around it sucks, if you want to head anywhere after the only option is to drive out.  I guess my constant trips to PetCo where you drink before, during and after the game without hopping in the whip and risking a DUI.

Plus, McCourt will be a terrible landlord and the Stadium's infrastructure hasn't been touched since they re-did the field level.  It's a shame.

I remember one time, I must've been about 9, I told my Dad and Godfather the Dodgers should leave Dodger Stadium and build a new stadium downtown.

They were so upset with me for suggesting that the Dodgers leave the Ravine

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
*!*+ is baking in the Dodger Stadium parking lot anyway,
laugh.gif

Walking to bars after the game,
smokin.gif

I love Dodger Stadium, but I also understand it's limitations.  The area around it sucks, if you want to head anywhere after the only option is to drive out.  I guess my constant trips to PetCo where you drink before, during and after the game without hopping in the whip and risking a DUI.

Plus, McCourt will be a terrible landlord and the Stadium's infrastructure hasn't been touched since they re-did the field level.  It's a shame.

LA Live is NO DTSD though, that's my only problem with this

Damn cinco, you still thinking that all DTLA has is LA Live
laugh.gif

Still bars will spread. Foot traffic builds businesses. With time and more events, possibilities are endless. There's really nothing within reasonable walking distance to Dodger Stadium.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Damn cinco, you still thinking that all DTLA has is LA Live
laugh.gif

Still bars will spread. Foot traffic builds businesses. With time and more events, possibilities are endless. There's really nothing within reasonable walking distance to Dodger Stadium.

Short Stop, El compadre, and Little Joy. cheap beers, good mexican food and margars, and a small dive.. what else do ya need bud?
wink.gif

laugh.gif
dude said the SS. C'mon man.

El Compadre is a great joint, carne asada plate is my dish, but it's not a "bar". It's a restaurant with a bar.

Three little hole in the wall joints that are NOT a reasonable walk from the stadium. It just doesn't compare.

Back
Top Bottom