OFFICIAL 2011 DODGERS SEASON THREAD [ 79-77 ] : MLB asks for sale of Dodgers

Originally Posted by JBug88

Just got an email that Ethier is replacing Victorino in the ASG.

-J-
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Missed out on his bobblehead though 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

-J-
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

frown.gif

Heard a LOT of people did. 56K definitely didn't show up, yet they were "out" early on into the game

-J-
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

frown.gif

Heard a LOT of people did. 56K definitely didn't show up, yet they were "out" early on into the game

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

-J-
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

frown.gif

i already know it was some under the table stuff going on with the bobbleheads. i got there around the 2nd inning and they were all gone yet i seen dudes walkin around with 5 or 6 of them

-J-
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

frown.gif

i already know it was some under the table stuff going on with the bobbleheads. i got there around the 2nd inning and they were all gone yet i seen dudes walkin around with 5 or 6 of them

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

frown.gif

thats horse**** right there man. they didnt specify "first 50,000" or whatever beforehand. i checked before since i was going to go to the game and there was no way i would make it up there on time. glad i didnt go, wouldve been heated.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

frown.gif

thats horse**** right there man. they didnt specify "first 50,000" or whatever beforehand. i checked before since i was going to go to the game and there was no way i would make it up there on time. glad i didnt go, wouldve been heated.
laugh.gif

For those that are curious. If you have a stack of tickets you can get a bunch of bobbleheads now. Sucks but that policy was put in place two years ago. Resellers took advantage of that $5 deal. A dude showed up to field level with 200 reserve tickets and he received 200 bobbleheads. He didn't even stay for the game.

I don't think it's fair, but our front office is filled with idiots. It's a brain drain, nobody with a clue stuck around so now you have idiots running the asylum.

Resellers came up.

For those that are curious. If you have a stack of tickets you can get a bunch of bobbleheads now. Sucks but that policy was put in place two years ago. Resellers took advantage of that $5 deal. A dude showed up to field level with 200 reserve tickets and he received 200 bobbleheads. He didn't even stay for the game.

I don't think it's fair, but our front office is filled with idiots. It's a brain drain, nobody with a clue stuck around so now you have idiots running the asylum.

Resellers came up.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

no hit by the padres thru 8 innings.
1 run, 11 hits COMBINED so far i the series.

What the heck is wrong with this team? jesus

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

no hit by the padres thru 8 innings.
1 run, 11 hits COMBINED so far i the series.

What the heck is wrong with this team? jesus

Back
Top Bottom