OFFICIAL 2011 DODGERS SEASON THREAD [ 79-77 ] : MLB asks for sale of Dodgers

A bunch of garbage for an up and coming OF'er with a high OPS. Local inner city kid with a lot of promise.

I love Neds justification too: "It's easier to find OF'ers!".
30t6p3b.gif

Finding mediocre catchers isn't hard either, in fact he has two below average catchers on the team now. Carlos Santana trade rears it's ugly head again. Can't wait until they fire this buffoon.

Colletti has pissed off a lot of fans again with this trade.

It's funny that he now cares  about having a young catching prospect.....

BD8E98791-575x4031.jpg

What cracks me up is that we have a switch hitting C in AA who's putting up good numbers and has good defensive scouting reports. That, and Federowicz is not considered any sort of offensive threat. Ned traded for A.J. Ellis' replacement
30t6p3b.gif

TJ surgery isn't the worst thing in the world.  Hopefully, we'll see him back in uniform in time for Opening Day 2013.

By then we'll probably have a new owner, new pitching coach, new GM....etc.

Man, this season sucked the life out of me.  Can't even watch baseball 'cause it pisses me off.
mad.gif

Tonight is the first time I was sitting with the game on and actually paying attention. That alone saddens me

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Tonight is the first time I was sitting with the game on and actually paying attention. That alone saddens me

I have never ever had a "life" during baseball season, so that alone saddens me.  Got me doing things like concentrating at work and paying bills.  
laugh.gif

I never felt so disconnected from the Dodgers in my life.   F U McCourt. 

as heart breaking as this year is.. i still catch games after work early in the week.. i get off work at 7 and usually watch the whole thing if its a monday - wed game.. but the rest of the week, im checking my phone.. i love sunday day games, but ive been to one this year.  Being there is just too depressing.. there is no energy. at least at home i can hear vin and his random knowledge. 

I watch pretty much every game just because I enjoy hearing Vin.

Following the minor leagues is still fun, though.

i watch a lot of the games too. they're usually boring as %$*! but its still baseball. if i lived near the stadium, id probably go to a lot of games since people are practically giving their tickets away this year.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

I watch pretty much every game just because I enjoy hearing Vin.

Following the minor leagues is still fun, though.
TBLA keeps my thirst quenched 
pimp.gif

Hopefully Eovaldi makes next Tuesdays start since i'll be there  Just did some more reading 
grin.gif

Question for everyone:

If you could buy the Dodgers, what would be your long-term stadium solution?

Buster Olney saying the Dodgers would probably have to pay kemp 7 year/160 mil to keep him
eek.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif

He's gonna look playing CF for the Yankees
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom