Official 2011 MTV Video Music Awards Thread 8/28

Wayne's performance exemplifies what popular music is today. Just look the part and be interesting is all you need. No quality music or performances are required. That was terrible. Dude just pranced around on stage, lip sync'd, and picked up a guitar and didn't play it and throw @*!$ on the ground.

Dude just doesn't care anymore and gets away with everything and his Stans eat it up. SMH.

Originally Posted by hitopsandflannel

Originally Posted by ninjahood

so far this award show is awkward as hell....

Cliffs so far?
- Lady Gaga Came as Man
-Nicki Minaj Came as Lady Gaga
-Hov Came in Beyonce

2011 VMA's folks........................Goodnight...

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Horrible, wonder what Jay expression was like while this was going on

This. They put the camera on Jay a few times throughout the show.........was really hoping to see the look on his face during Waynes performance.

Originally Posted by Caerus

Son borrowed Willow Smith jeans though...

If he was real, he would've spit his verse where he dissed Hov/B

but Weezle was never real tho' 
grin.gif

Someone summarize the show... you know you want to! (there has to be more than 3 notes right?!)

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Is a diss track from Jay really necessary after this night?

Theres no point of Jay going at wayne, hes doing a pretty good job at destroying himself. Crappy performances, sub par albums..

Nope, not after going out and making yourself look like a damn idiot on stage. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Pretending to sing and pretending to play the guitar, pretending to be a blood, stop pretending...

if pretending gets me on the forbes list and worshiped by millions calling me the best rapper alive not to mention the amount of women..........

where do I sign up

cant knock dude hustle if it keeps bringing in the millions

Theres no point of Jay going at wayne, hes doing a pretty good job at destroying himself. Crappy performances, sub par albums..

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Kanye shoulda did the ending....Wayne was
30t6p3b.gif

Co-signing this...
I initially thought "The Throne" was going to close, but Wayne needed that C4 promo
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

He picked up the guitar, caressed it, then smashed it on the floor like he ACTUALLY did something with it. The f--- was that?

roll.gif
I almost passed out of laughter. He didn't even play a note ...

I swear this whole wanting to be a  "rockstar/white boy" era won't die.  Seeing Chris Brown headbang to "Smells like Teens Spirit" was terrible.

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

"I was gonna kill a couple rappers but they did it to themselves..."
This dude Jay got that Ms. Cleo mindset
30t6p3b.gif

pics of wayne's pants
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Pretending to sing and pretending to play the guitar, pretending to be a blood, stop pretending...

if pretending gets me on the forbes list and worshiped by millions calling me the best rapper alive not to mention the amount of women..........

where do I sign up

cant knock dude hustle if it keeps bringing in the millions
So its okay to be inauthentic and a poser just as long as it brings in millions, and the adoration of women.
idk man. Just because the man is making money doesn't make what he's doing right, or good.

Back
Top Bottom