Official 2011 MTV Video Music Awards Thread 8/28

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

But when Adele performed.....
This made me
laugh.gif

Not reading back through this thread, but about that locked post in General about Chris Brown being the greatest performer ever (possibly)....please. Dude did not sing one word of that entire performance. He was just dancing and flying to his own soundtrack.

Chris Browns performance was cool but not earth shattering like some people hyped it up to be...and Wayne..was awful. I was waiting for Drake to come out for She Will to end the show on a decent note, never happened.

Gaga looked like she was tweaking for real

"%@#%#% hate ballers these days"

Truest statement ever. I just don't understand all the hate for Wayne. Like you dudes are really hating on the dude for what he wore? Didn't ye recently perform clad in red leather? Lulz.

And as for the potential beef, jay don't want it.
smokin.gif

How anyone could purchase The Carter IV after what was seen tonight..... I will never know. Someone explain. 

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Truest statement ever. I just don't understand all the hate for Wayne. Like you dudes are really hating on the dude for what he wore? Didn't ye recently perform clad in red leather? Lulz.

smokin.gif
You quoted a Jay lyric but then ended your statement trying to knock Jay.

Oh, alright.

smokin.gif

indifferent.gif

Because Ye claims to be a blood, gangsta etc

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

What beef? He threatened a female... who was in attendance.

That's beef?

"I know you fake %$$*%, press your breaks %$$*%...I'll take you out, that's a date %$$*%". Only reason he brought B into it is because jay brought her into it first. You jay-z stans have very selective memory. Let's not forget about that mediocre effort jay put out with kingdom come.

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

smokin.gif

indifferent.gif

Because Ye claims to be a blood, gangsta etc

I love how wayne's gang affiliation only began to be questioned once he went mainstream. Mo money, mo problems
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by fearthenut

How anyone could purchase The Carter IV after what was seen tonight..... I will never know. Someone explain. 

it's because he has fans like these

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

What beef? He threatened a female... who was in attendance.

That's beef?

"I know you fake %$$*%, press your breaks %$$*%...I'll take you out, that's a date %$$*%". Only reason he brought B into it is because jay brought her into it first. You jay-z stans have very selective memory. Let's not forget about that mediocre effort jay put out with kingdom come.

everything you wrote (except Kingdom Come) was complete nonsense.
but even if u believe any of that, Beyonce was there. Why didn't superblood killer make good on his threat?

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

Originally Posted by fearthenut

it's because he has fans like these

smokin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Funny thing is, you're absolutely right. Makes no sense.

Back
Top Bottom