Official 2011 MTV Video Music Awards Thread 8/28

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by fearthenut

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Funny thing is, you're absolutely right. Makes no sense.

You never really stated exactly what was wrong with th performance tho? You mad cause he wore zebra pants
grin.gif
. The album won't have a rock version of John, so I hope that wasn't what made you submit that post.

You're fighting tooth and nail....the general consensus states that it was a terrible so you're the one who should be doing the convincing on why it was a good one.

Exactly. Care to answer that question?

Adele Voice is straight
pimp.gif
Had to check out her album...thank you MTV lol.
Beyonce Voice doing that song was CRAZY. Very few are close to her in that department. That baby is gonna be the new "it" child man smh haha
Chris Brown dance was actually pretty dope. Ofcourse he didn't sign anything but who cares? His dancing was dope. Dude shut $!%! down
Wayne got $!%! live after he did How To Love, but just wasn't feeling it. 6 ft' 7ft Live is
pimp.gif
should have did that. The ending was corny too haha
Otis...soon as Ye/Jay walked out stage you knew it was over. They shut it down.
Tyler winning BNA was a surprise. Thought for sure Wiz had it but Tyler fans go hard! Dude just gained MANY more fans last night.

Seriously "How To Love" is the worst song in the history of music. But Adele killed it. She had the best performance of the night to me. Chris Brown went in. Definitely entertaining. And Ye and Jay was cool but nothing spectacular. Just a cool song. 

Originally Posted by jc619er

Seriously "How To Love" is the worst song in the history of music. But Adele killed it. She had the best performance of the night to me. Chris Brown went in. Definitely entertaining. And Ye and Jay was cool but nothing spectacular. Just a cool song. 

Stop it. Please.

Originally Posted by franchise3

The Jay-Z stans in this thread is truly disturbing.

Dudes really took Wayne's kidnapping threat serious, and calling him out on not acting on it?

WAIT WUT

That back and forth between Jay and Wayne is all that is, a back and forth.

There's no real beef.

cmonson.jpg

Originally Posted by 5dividedby4

Originally Posted by franchise3

The Jay-Z stans in this thread is truly disturbing.

Dudes really took Wayne's kidnapping threat serious, and calling him out on not acting on it?

WAIT WUT

That back and forth between Jay and Wayne is all that is, a back and forth.

There's no real beef.

cmonson.jpg

Originally Posted by Caerus

Stop it. Please.
Na there's worse songs but How to Love is %!@++++ terrible.
Idk how somebody who considers themselves to be "the greatest" would attach their name to that kind of garbage.
Wayne never had much subject matter but every bar and song on his recent %+!# is struggle

he just shouldn't have song the acapella knowing damn well he can't sing tho' but its not the worst in history

Stop it. Please.
I'd rather listen to Hammer's entire catalog than that song ever again. It's a straight embarrassment to music.

Originally Posted by tyisny

Dudes arent really gonna appreciate the peformer breezy is until years from now
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dude didn't sing a single word...the tributes were random and his skills were definitely lacking...

JT or Usher in their prime would of murdered this

Stop it. Please.
I'd rather listen to Hammer's entire catalog than that song ever again. It's a straight embarrassment to music.

like Caerus said just stop HTL is a good song shouldnt have been performed the way it was but to bash the song & compare to hammer you should be slapped with a shaq hand both ways

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Stop it. Please.

like Caerus said just stop HTL is a good song shouldnt have been performed the way it was but to bash the song & compare to hammer you should be slapped with a shaq hand both ways
Please tell me how any of that song is good. The music is ridiculous, dude can't sign and he says the same three lines the entire time. It's a BAD SONG of epic proportions.

Please tell me how any of that song is good. The music is ridiculous, dude can't sign and he says the same three lines the entire time. It's a BAD SONG of epic proportions.

actually listen to the song & watch the vid then come back

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by tyisny

Dudes arent really gonna appreciate the peformer breezy is until years from now
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dude didn't sing a single word...the tributes were random and his skills were definitely lacking...

JT or Usher in their prime would of murdered this

This. His dance skills are amazing but he uses so much energy dancing that he doesn't sing a single word. If dude could hold a note and dance at the same time then he'd be a great performer. Right now he's just a great dancer.

Dog, in the end. Who cares? He's still Lil Wayne, smashing models, swimming in millions, living life to the fullest...& we're arguing on a music forum about a song that went platnium...Just saying.

im not even a weezy hater but how to love is trash,
even females cant stand that joint.

Dog, in the end. Who cares? He's still Lil Wayne, smashing models, swimming in millions, living life to the fullest...& we're arguing on a music forum about a song that went platnium...Just saying.

See it's this type of attitude of consumer that keeps these garbage *%% songs coming out.
"he's lil wayne, smashing models, getting millions, living life"
The !+$$ does that have to do with anything?
laugh.gif

We're talking about MUSIC and his @#%+ right now is garbage and that should be all that matters.
!+$$ does anybody care about his personal life? Celebrity worship is at an all time high

Originally Posted by awwsome

See it's this type of attitude of consumer that keeps these garbage *%% songs coming out.
laugh.gif

We're talking about MUSIC and his @#%+ right now is garbage and that should be all that matters.
!+$$ does anybody care about his personal life? Celebrity worship is at an all time high
Huh? You didn't get my point. We all know the song is $%@@%!* terrible. But like I said, he doesn't care! He's still going to continue to make !%%#@# music and keep caking.

Originally Posted by awwsome

laugh.gif

Huh? You didn't get my point. We all know the song is $%@@%!* terrible. But like I said, he doesn't care! He's still going to continue to make !%%#@# music and keep caking.

No, you didnt get his point.  The point is he SHOULD care imo, and since he does not it effects the quality of the MUSIC.  You dont listen to his music because of how much money he makes or how many %+@@#$ he smashes?  Wait, do you? 

Back
Top Bottom