OFFICIAL 2011 NBA ALL-STAR WEEKEND THREAD: FEB. 18-21 2011

For real though, that last Griffin dunk could very well have ended in tragedy if he had of slipped or something!

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Originally Posted by Battousai701

nba Kenny Smith trying too hard for this year's dunk contest

foreal? a car AND and choir?? smh... and barkley's right, it wasnt that impressive

blake griffin can do better than that
i say the NBA since its their setup to get "coaches" for these dunkers
since when are "coaches" needed during a dunk contest? all this fluff and extra crap is lame.

and derozan won

For real though, that last Griffin dunk could very well have ended in tragedy if he had of slipped or something!

Lebron just needs to man up and compete one year. It's the least he could do after the decision.

Then again he'd probably make a commercial and ask what dunks should he do.

Factoring in the level of danger, and him having to catch the ball, I thought Blake's dunk over the car was actually really good.

Factoring in the level of danger, and him having to catch the ball, I thought Blake's dunk over the car was actually really good.

Based God wrote:
This dude McGee better not come out with 4 balls...

roll.gif
roll.gif

Lebron just needs to man up and compete one year. It's the least he could do after the decision.

Then again he'd probably make a commercial and ask what dunks should he do.

Oh well 
ohwell.gif

I cant wait to see what Blake has in store next year. Hopefully he get's someone who can actually pass the ball to help him 
30t6p3b.gif

for all of you saying that he didn't deserve it,who do you think should've won then? Demar messed it up on hist first dunk with all those misses.

Still one of the better dunk contests in recent years 

Oh well 
ohwell.gif

I cant wait to see what Blake has in store next year. Hopefully he get's someone who can actually pass the ball to help him 
30t6p3b.gif

for all of you saying that he didn't deserve it,who do you think should've won then? Demar messed it up on hist first dunk with all those misses.

Still one of the better dunk contests in recent years 

Final round was incredibly mediocre. I honestly don't think Blake deserves it, or at least he doesn't deserve it more than Javale. He was gonna win win that fan vote anyway, simply because it's in LA and he's 10x more popular.

FTR. The toy dunk Serge did was on NBA.com and NBA TV before. Javale did it in one try in a practice. He rolled up a piece of paper and stuck it in the mesh and bit it out from the hoop and slammed it.

Final round was incredibly mediocre. I honestly don't think Blake deserves it, or at least he doesn't deserve it more than Javale. He was gonna win win that fan vote anyway, simply because it's in LA and he's 10x more popular.

Back
Top Bottom