OFFICIAL 2011 NBA ALL-STAR WEEKEND THREAD: FEB. 18-21 2011

FTR. The toy dunk Serge did was on NBA.com and NBA TV before. Javale did it in one try in a practice. He rolled up a piece of paper and stuck it in the mesh and bit it out from the hoop and slammed it.

Originally Posted by wildmoodswings

Factoring in the level of danger, and him having to catch the ball, I thought Blake's dunk over the car was actually really good.
The level of danger wasn't that high because the height of the front of the car wasn't high, and Blake did it effortlessly. If he had attempted to dunk over the roof of the car, then it would've been dangerous and exciting.
ohwell.gif

Factoring in the level of danger, and him having to catch the ball, I thought Blake's dunk over the car was actually really good.
The level of danger wasn't that high because the height of the front of the car wasn't high, and Blake did it effortlessly. If he had attempted to dunk over the roof of the car, then it would've been dangerous and exciting.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by AG 47

$+!@# jumped over the hood. I ain't even impressed.

I know if you think about it the hood is maybe i mean maybe 3 ft off the ground so basically he jumped over something about as tall as a trashcan. I mean regular cats can do this average joes at the gym can jump 30-36 inches off the ground and dunk two handed. It was actually the weakest dunk in the entire contest.

Looked up dimensions and ground to hood is 32.6 inches so wow dude won a contest by getting 3 ft off the ground and dunking
tired.gif

I cringed when they brought the car in casue it reminded me of that dude breaking his back on some tv show in germany

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by AG 47

$+!@# jumped over the hood. I ain't even impressed.

I know if you think about it the hood is maybe i mean maybe 3 ft off the ground so basically he jumped over something about as tall as a trashcan. I mean regular cats can do this average joes at the gym can jump 30-36 inches off the ground and dunk two handed. It was actually the weakest dunk in the entire contest.

Looked up dimensions and ground to hood is 32.6 inches so wow dude won a contest by getting 3 ft off the ground and dunking
tired.gif

Was that Springs that jumped over the car in the street ball dunk contest?

Let's be honest here there was NO WAY in hell BG, Clippers, agent, NBA and Stern were going to let Blake do anything anymore then jump over the hood.

Was that Springs that jumped over the car in the street ball dunk contest?

Let's be honest here there was NO WAY in hell BG, Clippers, agent, NBA and Stern were going to let Blake do anything anymore then jump over the hood.

I cringed when they brought the car in casue it reminded me of that dude breaking his back on some tv show in germany

wack as hell

basically personified how lame the nba is now

griffin didnt even deserve to be in the finals let alone win.

I cant wait to see what Blake has in store next year. Hopefully he get's someone who can actually pass the ball to help him

probably the same weak dunks as this year

That's a great point.  That said McGee>Blake.

Good showing by all though.

wack as hell

basically personified how lame the nba is now

griffin didnt even deserve to be in the finals let alone win.

I cant wait to see what Blake has in store next year. Hopefully he get's someone who can actually pass the ball to help him

probably the same weak dunks as this year

That's a great point.  That said McGee>Blake.

Good showing by all though.

i'm still trippin off a choir being brought in. Next year is gonna be amazing.
I'm expecting an orchestra, wild animals, some cirque de soliel..

Back
Top Bottom