OFFICIAL 2011 NBA ALL-STAR WEEKEND THREAD: FEB. 18-21 2011

I'd like to see them film their best dunks ahead of time and then have it played in holographic form. Could it be done?

holographic-3D-World-Cup.png

Blake's best dunk - Elbow in the rim
McGee's best dunks - 2 Courts
Ibaka's best dunk - free throw
Derozan's best dunk - Show Stopper

McGee's best dunks - 2 Courts

Best Contest in a LONGGGGGGGGGGGG time. very entertaining.

DR. J is smashing Mcgee's mom as we speak.

Demar got robbed so bad. Javale dunks after that 1st one was pretty average.

Blake should have won it. Even though I think Demar woulda beat him had he made it to the final round

Originally Posted by d3simet

The NBA Slam Dunk Contest certainly didn't disappoint...

For all the missed dunks they still kept it entertaining...even Reggie Miller was on point with the jokes tonight...I agree with what somebody said about dude making the free throw dunk "boring"...although he had a foot back behind the line..he didnt SELL the dunk...MJ sold that %!%# and people felt like that was better than seeing they child born when he did that. Still a good dunk tho...that 2 ball dunk was creative...3 balls was OD.(No Eddie Long)...and the hype for Blake's Dunk>the dunk itself.

DR. J is smashing Mcgee's mom as we speak.

Demar got robbed so bad. Javale dunks after that 1st one was pretty average.

Blake should have won it. Even though I think Demar woulda beat him had he made it to the final round

Originally Posted by d3simet

The NBA Slam Dunk Contest certainly didn't disappoint...

For all the missed dunks they still kept it entertaining...even Reggie Miller was on point with the jokes tonight...I agree with what somebody said about dude making the free throw dunk "boring"...although he had a foot back behind the line..he didnt SELL the dunk...MJ sold that %!%# and people felt like that was better than seeing they child born when he did that. Still a good dunk tho...that 2 ball dunk was creative...3 balls was OD.(No Eddie Long)...and the hype for Blake's Dunk>the dunk itself.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

McGee's best dunks - 3 2 Rim Dunk

That Blake in the rim was crazy. Baron Davis messed Blakes whole night up. He should have used Bledsoe. B.D. was probably highed up.

The 2 rim dunk from McGee was crazy. If he puts that down 1st try it's top 5 all time easily.

Ibaka tried to come with it tonight.
pimp.gif

Derozan came with it too, but that Show Stopper was
eek.gif

smokin.gif
@ Dr.J getting loose with Ms. McGee. She was trying to find a man tonight though that's for sure.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

McGee's best dunks - 3 2 Rim Dunk

That Blake in the rim was crazy. Baron Davis messed Blakes whole night up. He should have used Bledsoe. B.D. was probably highed up.

The 2 rim dunk from McGee was crazy. If he puts that down 1st try it's top 5 all time easily.

Ibaka tried to come with it tonight.
pimp.gif

Derozan came with it too, but that Show Stopper was
eek.gif

smokin.gif
@ Dr.J getting loose with Ms. McGee. She was trying to find a man tonight though that's for sure.

Originally Posted by JrizzyJay

Wut?

The attempts is what ruined this contest the past seven or so years.

Originally Posted by JrizzyJay

Wut?

The attempts is what ruined this contest the past seven or so years.

Back
Top Bottom