OFFICIAL 2011 NBA ALL-STAR WEEKEND THREAD: FEB. 18-21 2011

[font='Lucida Grande', sans-serif]"Quick moment w/Blake Griffin in halway. He told ramona and myself that he was going give the trophy to Wilson Holloway's parents"[/font]
[font='Lucida Grande', sans-serif]
[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', sans-serif]"Glad to see Clippers trainer Jasen Powell was nearby in case anything went wrong. " #staringdownthecurse  
laugh.gif

[/font]

[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', sans-serif]"Quick moment w/Blake Griffin in halway. He told ramona and myself that he was going give the trophy to Wilson Holloway's parents"[/font]
[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', sans-serif]"Glad to see Clippers trainer Jasen Powell was nearby in case anything went wrong. " #staringdownthecurse  
laugh.gif

[/font]

[/font]

I'm surprised Chris Hansen wasn't lurkin' in the background when Steph Curry had his arms behind those girls. His facial expression was comedy.

I'm surprised Chris Hansen wasn't lurkin' in the background when Steph Curry had his arms behind those girls. His facial expression was comedy.

Ibaka's dunk doesn't even touch MJ's. You could tell he was just barely making it. Jordan pumped the ball and looked like he still could have kept going.

Ibaka's dunk doesn't even touch MJ's. You could tell he was just barely making it. Jordan pumped the ball and looked like he still could have kept going.

chuck had alot of pause moments tonight, and oh yea best dunker of the night was demar, oh and if griffin threw down that 360 from the baseline off the side of the back board
eek.gif

chuck had alot of pause moments tonight, and oh yea best dunker of the night was demar, oh and if griffin threw down that 360 from the baseline off the side of the back board
eek.gif

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Blake's best dunk - Elbow in the rim
McGee's best dunks - 3 2 Rim Dunk
Ibaka's best dunk - free throw
Derozan's best dunk - Show Stopper

That Blake in the rim was crazy. Baron Davis messed Blakes whole night up. He should have used Bledsoe. B.D. was probably highed up.

The 2 rim dunk from McGee was crazy. If he puts that down 1st try it's top 5 all time easily.

Ibaka tried to come with it tonight.
pimp.gif

Derozan came with it too, but that Show Stopper was
eek.gif

smokin.gif
@ Dr.J getting loose with Ms. McGee. She was trying to find a man tonight though that's for sure.

You right I meant the 2 courts..

despite being entertaining, a bit too many gimmicks in this year's contest..... if you think about it, everyone's best dunks (not most difficult, but best) were the ones that were free of gimmicks...... De Rozan's "Show-Stopper" (best of the night), Griffin's elbow dunk, Magee's 1st dunk in the final and serge's free throw line...

and the fan voting at the end is ridiculous..... they need to revamp the judging. no more "scores". simply have them vote which dunk is the best after say 4 rounds of dunking, and that guy wins.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Blake's best dunk - Elbow in the rim
McGee's best dunks - 3 2 Rim Dunk
Ibaka's best dunk - free throw
Derozan's best dunk - Show Stopper

That Blake in the rim was crazy. Baron Davis messed Blakes whole night up. He should have used Bledsoe. B.D. was probably highed up.

The 2 rim dunk from McGee was crazy. If he puts that down 1st try it's top 5 all time easily.

Ibaka tried to come with it tonight.
pimp.gif

Derozan came with it too, but that Show Stopper was
eek.gif

smokin.gif
@ Dr.J getting loose with Ms. McGee. She was trying to find a man tonight though that's for sure.

You right I meant the 2 courts..

despite being entertaining, a bit too many gimmicks in this year's contest..... if you think about it, everyone's best dunks (not most difficult, but best) were the ones that were free of gimmicks...... De Rozan's "Show-Stopper" (best of the night), Griffin's elbow dunk, Magee's 1st dunk in the final and serge's free throw line...

and the fan voting at the end is ridiculous..... they need to revamp the judging. no more "scores". simply have them vote which dunk is the best after say 4 rounds of dunking, and that guy wins.

javelles mom asked for it kissing all the judges and not only that doing the two sided cheek kiss for no reason 
laugh.gif
and go get him dr j wit your old as 

javelles mom asked for it kissing all the judges and not only that doing the two sided cheek kiss for no reason 
laugh.gif
and go get him dr j wit your old as 

Back
Top Bottom