Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by aepps20

Originally Posted by PMatic

It was a close game for about 40 minutes.

Mavs loss was due to not getting enough shooting in the second half (JET/Peja/Barea) and inability to rebound.

This is why I hate zone defenses. 

But what other choice do they have they cant go man to man they will get toasted...

Mavs loss was due to not getting enough shooting in the second half (JET/Peja/Barea) and inability to rebound.

But what other choice do they have they cant go man to man they will get toasted...

Still no idea on how Dallas wins this series outside of Dirk having the best series of his life.

Still no idea on how Dallas wins this series outside of Dirk having the best series of his life.

when I saw that graphic about dallas not making a field goal for 6 min during the third and dirk was on the bench i knew this series was wrap

not a good look when your coach is a !%@#$## and you can not lose 3rd quarters to the heat these days cause they closing out
eek.gif

when I saw that graphic about dallas not making a field goal for 6 min during the third and dirk was on the bench i knew this series was wrap

not a good look when your coach is a !%@#$## and you can not lose 3rd quarters to the heat these days cause they closing out
eek.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

They don't really have a choice.  You can either get roasted on the initial possession or get killed on the offensive glass.

Originally Posted by LDJ

They don't really have a choice.  You can either get roasted on the initial possession or get killed on the offensive glass.

Dallas cant be scared to play at the pace they usually do...They did that at the start of the 3rd and came out blazing

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Dallas cant be scared to play at the pace they usually do...They did that at the start of the 3rd and came out blazing

Nah, the start of third was more Miami not playing defense like they usually do.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Nah, the start of third was more Miami not playing defense like they usually do.

Wade and Lebron combine for 7 free throw attempts (and only make 4) and Mavs were leading in FTA for most of the game ... and there's STILL complaints about refs. Come on!

Still, though, it's only one game, guys. Miami were crushed by the Bulls in Game 1 and they did quite fine for themselves. This "Dallas can't win" sentiment is grossly exaggerated.

Wade and Lebron combine for 7 free throw attempts (and only make 4) and Mavs were leading in FTA for most of the game ... and there's STILL complaints about refs. Come on!

Still, though, it's only one game, guys. Miami were crushed by the Bulls in Game 1 and they did quite fine for themselves. This "Dallas can't win" sentiment is grossly exaggerated.

Originally Posted by TheBlackHole76

This

If Terry and Barrea shoot the ball that poorly then Dallas has no chance to win.

Dirk needs to have those types of games he had against the Thunder for the Mavs to win. Problem is Miami is the by far the best defensive team he's faced this postseason..

CRICKETS and Haters will be barkin right now! Just lovin it! 3 more wins!!! GO HEAT!!!

If Terry and Barrea shoot the ball that poorly then Dallas has no chance to win.

Dirk needs to have those types of games he had against the Thunder for the Mavs to win. Problem is Miami is the by far the best defensive team he's faced this postseason..

CRICKETS and Haters will be barkin right now! Just lovin it! 3 more wins!!! GO HEAT!!!

Back
Top Bottom