Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

They said in practice reports that Bibby was bricking his shots in practice too 
laugh.gif
He's broken

This dude fell off so bad after injuries piled up on him and he gained weight.

Yea he said that the pressure of playing this deep in the playoffs has him nervous, and is effecting his concentration.....Im like you are a vet. And you arent even a main guy go to player anymore ala days of sactown. He just needs to play decent d, and make open shots.

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

They said in practice reports that Bibby was bricking his shots in practice too 
laugh.gif
He's broken

This dude fell off so bad after injuries piled up on him and he gained weight.

Yea he said that the pressure of playing this deep in the playoffs has him nervous, and is effecting his concentration.....Im like you are a vet. And you arent even a main guy go to player anymore ala days of sactown. He just needs to play decent d, and make open shots.

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

LMAO.

didn't know NT had this many Mavs fans around

its not most said mavs were soft and will fall to the mighty lakers, then well you know the rest

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

LMAO.

didn't know NT had this many Mavs fans around

its not most said mavs were soft and will fall to the mighty lakers, then well you know the rest

Somebody tell Carlisle to play Brewer ... should be able to slow up Wade and add length defensively especially with that loose zone i seen in highlights

i wont have a chance to see the game till later but i say man up

Stevenson/Brewer - defense on Wade

Sad to say but Caron is needed this series 4 Bron but Marion should do

Miami need to play House as much as i hate duke he would be murder in a zone
This team will destroy with Barbosa next season

Somebody tell Carlisle to play Brewer ... should be able to slow up Wade and add length defensively especially with that loose zone i seen in highlights

i wont have a chance to see the game till later but i say man up

Stevenson/Brewer - defense on Wade

Sad to say but Caron is needed this series 4 Bron but Marion should do

Miami need to play House as much as i hate duke he would be murder in a zone
This team will destroy with Barbosa next season

Whats crazy with the cba and the heat expiring contracts they will/can add more pieces to the puzzle. They could add 2 or 3 minimum salary players or a decent player and a player for the minimal salary. I would suggest they get a athletic hardworking big man, and a spot up shooter that later in his yrs aka ready to be a ring chaser. Kinda like the lakers did the yr against the pistons.

Whats crazy with the cba and the heat expiring contracts they will/can add more pieces to the puzzle. They could add 2 or 3 minimum salary players or a decent player and a player for the minimal salary. I would suggest they get a athletic hardworking big man, and a spot up shooter that later in his yrs aka ready to be a ring chaser. Kinda like the lakers did the yr against the pistons.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Nene has said that he wants to play for the Heat. Not only would it be a great place to win a ring, but Miami also has a huge Brazilian community, plus the weather is a lot like Brazil. But he is a top 5ish center in the league, so I don't know how likely it is that he will end up on he Heat.

Samuel Dalembert and Tyson Chandler are both free agents I think. Either one of those two would be a perfect pick on the Heat. Defensive powerhouses, and while not offensively skilled, they could both catch a ton of alley-oops or at least finish the passes they get from LeBron/Wade better than Anthony, and maybe even Bosh does with a slam dunk, instead of taking it up weak. Haiti would be like a 10 minute boat ride from Miami for Dalembert, so I hope that plays a factor in him ending up there.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Nene has said that he wants to play for the Heat. Not only would it be a great place to win a ring, but Miami also has a huge Brazilian community, plus the weather is a lot like Brazil. But he is a top 5ish center in the league, so I don't know how likely it is that he will end up on he Heat.

Samuel Dalembert and Tyson Chandler are both free agents I think. Either one of those two would be a perfect pick on the Heat. Defensive powerhouses, and while not offensively skilled, they could both catch a ton of alley-oops or at least finish the passes they get from LeBron/Wade better than Anthony, and maybe even Bosh does with a slam dunk, instead of taking it up weak. Haiti would be like a 10 minute boat ride from Miami for Dalembert, so I hope that plays a factor in him ending up there.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by LDJ

Iuno if nene would take that big of a paycut, neither would chandler. Well for chandler it would depend on how this series goes. Then who could they get as far as a perimeter player for the minimum?

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by LDJ

Iuno if nene would take that big of a paycut, neither would chandler. Well for chandler it would depend on how this series goes. Then who could they get as far as a perimeter player for the minimum?

I wish Caron was healthy. This series would be even better. When is Caron supposed to healed? Like legit healed.

I wish Caron was healthy. This series would be even better. When is Caron supposed to healed? Like legit healed.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

They say he is close to like 80%. i honestly think if things get outta hand they will do like heat and bring him out like a joker card ace in the hole.

They say he is close to like 80%. i honestly think if things get outta hand they will do like heat and bring him out like a joker card ace in the hole.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Eh I don't know if I'd risk it as a coach but as a player... "Put me in coach"

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

True but its a decision of do i risk re-injuring myself and be out for the beginning and possibly beyond next season, or put all my chips on the table and go for it all, considering that this teams best players are headed to the twilight yrs of their careers and may never get this chance again aka the spurs.

Originally Posted by LDJ

True but its a decision of do i risk re-injuring myself and be out for the beginning and possibly beyond next season, or put all my chips on the table and go for it all, considering that this teams best players are headed to the twilight yrs of their careers and may never get this chance again aka the spurs.

Back
Top Bottom