Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Good game miami

If i am the mavs i make sure i get one in miami if they dont series over they need at least one game away but im sure they will bounce back

Good game miami

If i am the mavs i make sure i get one in miami if they dont series over they need at least one game away but im sure they will bounce back

The d riding of the heat is crazy.
phantom calls out of no where . 

im not even a mavs fan so i am unbiased. mavs can win the series still . Stop crowning the video game champions just yet.

i dont know whats worse these heat "fans" or mike millers beard.

im not even a mavs fan so i am unbiased. mavs can win the series still . Stop crowning the video game champions just yet.

yea caron coming back would be the death certificate for dallas. son hasnt even been cleared for full contact practice. he'd get murdered out there.

and yea the phantom calls i witnessed last night and inconsistency by the officiating was pretty wreckless. not hating on the heat, they capitalized on a good situation, but there were some pretty blatant bs calls being made

yea caron coming back would be the death certificate for dallas. son hasnt even been cleared for full contact practice. he'd get murdered out there.

and yea the phantom calls i witnessed last night and inconsistency by the officiating was pretty wreckless. not hating on the heat, they capitalized on a good situation, but there were some pretty blatant bs calls being made

Originally Posted by polorico

Your tears are delicious.

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

YOU_MAD.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]HEAT [/color]
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

YOU_MAD.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]HEAT [/color]
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CaptainSpaulding

Somebody tell Carlisle to play Brewer ... should be able to slow up Wade and add length defensively especially with that loose zone i seen in highlights

i wont have a chance to see the game till later but i say man up

Stevenson/Brewer - defense on Wade

Sad to say but Caron is needed this series 4 Bron but Marion should do

Miami need to play House as much as i hate duke he would be murder in a zone
This team will destroy with Barbosa next season

I think that too.  Brewer has the potential to win them a game imo.

Just looked at the box score, and it is very close.  If the heat continue to out-shoot the mavs from 3, then it's over.

Somebody tell Carlisle to play Brewer ... should be able to slow up Wade and add length defensively especially with that loose zone i seen in highlights

Just looked at the box score, and it is very close.  If the heat continue to out-shoot the mavs from 3, then it's over.

Originally Posted by E3LAL

Brewer has no weight on him and is not a threat on the court. He is a liability, at least Stevenson can shoot the ball better

Originally Posted by E3LAL

Brewer has no weight on him and is not a threat on the court. He is a liability, at least Stevenson can shoot the ball better

I love how the Miami haters always go to Refs when their team is playing bad. Yall are just upset Miami will be throwing a parade in South Beach, and Bron is finnaly gonna get his ring.

images

I love how the Miami haters always go to Refs when their team is playing bad. Yall are just upset Miami will be throwing a parade in South Beach, and Bron is finnaly gonna get his ring.

images

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

images

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

images

I have Miami to win in 6, but there's no way that I thought the Heat would be +10 in rebounds.
Miami's bench scoring was great, and the scoring load was split between Bosh, Wade, and James damn near perfectly.

I was impressed with how the Matrix played, and seeing Dirk finally attack the paint was nice.

I can't wait for game 2.

I have Miami to win in 6, but there's no way that I thought the Heat would be +10 in rebounds.
Miami's bench scoring was great, and the scoring load was split between Bosh, Wade, and James damn near perfectly.

I was impressed with how the Matrix played, and seeing Dirk finally attack the paint was nice.

I can't wait for game 2.

Back
Top Bottom