Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by EvansST

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

20 reasons to pull for the Mavs

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=6614490
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Pathetic.
You said it man!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Im going to banned camp at the end of this series I think.......
I dont know though. I just feel like im gone come in drunk one night and call one of these Miami fans out their name....

I dont know though. I just feel like im gone come in drunk one night and call one of these Miami fans out their name....

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Finally watching the replay of the game. You guys blaming the refs are something else.

From that horrible over the back on Dirk to the clean strip Dirk had a lot of those calls kept the Heat in the lead.

Keep in mind that the hand is part of ball and its only a foul if its below the wrist.

Its wasn't 06 level but there were 5 straight fishy calls. I'm going to chalk it up to homecourt advantage and its not nearly the reason we lost. Upon watching the game the second time I blame Jason Terry.

Based off raw emotion I thought we were done but after the second viewing I'm still pretty confident.

Finally watching the replay of the game. You guys blaming the refs are something else.

From that horrible over the back on Dirk to the clean strip Dirk had a lot of those calls kept the Heat in the lead.

Keep in mind that the hand is part of ball and its only a foul if its below the wrist.

Its wasn't 06 level but there were 5 straight fishy calls. I'm going to chalk it up to homecourt advantage and its not nearly the reason we lost. Upon watching the game the second time I blame Jason Terry.

Based off raw emotion I thought we were done but after the second viewing I'm still pretty confident.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

nerd.gif

Tomorrow Dallas play better but it will not be enough as Miami has their single fluke offensive explosion of the series. Heat by 15. 

Tomorrow Dallas play better but it will not be enough as Miami has their single fluke offensive explosion of the series. Heat by 15. 

Originally Posted by knightngale

That already happened.
laugh.gif

That already happened.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

That already happened.
laugh.gif
eek.gif
you got me there

we shall see if the heat can knock down at least 10 3 pointers today

That already happened.
laugh.gif
eek.gif
you got me there

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Are you saying if you watched the whole 48 minutes you couldn't find 5 falls that went Dallas's way that could have went the other way?

Are you saying if you watched the whole 48 minutes you couldn't find 5 falls that went Dallas's way that could have went the other way?

What about the exact same call on the other end when Chalmers (I think) slapped the ball when Nowitzki held it? Keep in mind that the hand is part of ball and its only a foul if its below the wrist.

What about the exact same call on the other end when Chalmers (I think) slapped the ball when Nowitzki held it? Keep in mind that the hand is part of ball and its only a foul if its below the wrist.

That already happened.
laugh.gif
eek.gif
you got me there

That's the main thing that killed us. We are the team that usually knocks down 10+ threes.

Not only did they knock down more than us, they knocked down 11, they shot 45% from deep, and whenever we'd claw back, they'd hit a big one. Case and point is LeBron hitting that fadeaway three to end the third, that really crushed us.

Just need to calm down out there really. Peja needs to take his time shooting, and don't shoot it unless you're wide open. You've made how many threes in your career? Chill out.

And like I said earlier, if all they're going to do is throw Haslem and Joel on Dirk, then he should be able to get going. If his finger really does bother him, then we have to take it on the chin, but we just gotta keep fighting, and Dirk is our guy.

That already happened.
laugh.gif
eek.gif
you got me there

That's the main thing that killed us. We are the team that usually knocks down 10+ threes.

Not only did they knock down more than us, they knocked down 11, they shot 45% from deep, and whenever we'd claw back, they'd hit a big one. Case and point is LeBron hitting that fadeaway three to end the third, that really crushed us.

Just need to calm down out there really. Peja needs to take his time shooting, and don't shoot it unless you're wide open. You've made how many threes in your career? Chill out.

And like I said earlier, if all they're going to do is throw Haslem and Joel on Dirk, then he should be able to get going. If his finger really does bother him, then we have to take it on the chin, but we just gotta keep fighting, and Dirk is our guy.

That already happened.
laugh.gif
eek.gif
you got me there

when you guys had it going chalmers hit like 3 straight 3 pointers from the corner

dirk has to establish himself from the beginning and it cant not be a 6-4 score with 7 min left in the first if the mavs want to win

That already happened.
laugh.gif
eek.gif
you got me there

when you guys had it going chalmers hit like 3 straight 3 pointers from the corner

dirk has to establish himself from the beginning and it cant not be a 6-4 score with 7 min left in the first if the mavs want to win

Back
Top Bottom