Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Heat were the better team tonight , period.

Heat are the better team in the series, period.
Bottom line is, this series is over, and tonight proved it.

We won today, and we really didn't play a great game sans defense. When we play great, there's no way we can lose. We're just that dominant, so this is easily a 5 game series, AT BEST.

THE MAVS LOST BEFORE THEY EVEN STARTED

Give up Dallas 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lol at they shot bad 1 game, miamis defense had some to do with, peja missed idk how many wide open 3s, barrea missed like 4 layups, tkae after miami in the chi series, game 1 doesnt decide a series.

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

Juwan Howard comin in the game...... Interesting 

A couple of hours before the game I was watching Hoop Dreams on DVD. Juwan Howard was briefly in that movie, at the Nike camp, from around 1991 (the movie tracks events between 1988 and 1994, I think). It was absolutely surreal to see him stepping on the floor in a game of the 2011 NBA finals shortly after watching that movie.

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

Juwan Howard comin in the game...... Interesting 

A couple of hours before the game I was watching Hoop Dreams on DVD. Juwan Howard was briefly in that movie, at the Nike camp, from around 1991 (the movie tracks events between 1988 and 1994, I think). It was absolutely surreal to see him stepping on the floor in a game of the 2011 NBA finals shortly after watching that movie.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

We did a lot of things right this game, but we also did a ton wrong.

We had some great individual performances, but that's all it was, a group of individuals on the floor.

We gotta learn to play at OUR pace, not slow ours down for theirs. 

are you trying to say the heat are a half court offensive team?
laugh.gif

We had some great individual performances, but that's all it was, a group of individuals on the floor.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by gabers

Originally Posted by cruzair13

JT went ghost in the second half.

Refs were okay from what I saw in the second half, but the strip by dirk on bosh was clean...
but Dallas DID shoot more free throws.
If the bench of Dallas steps up, they'll be fine.
Hell nah it was not clean. Dirk did the same thing Chalmers did in the 3rd quarter. Reached and and slapped at the ball. Chalmers hit Dirk's hand/arms &
Dirk hit Bosh's hands. Both times the correct call was made.

JVG is an idiot though he praised Dirk for doing the same thing he got on Chalmers for.

You are blind. Dirk got all ball and Chamlers didn't get any ball just arm.

Someone people post a clip I'm sure.

Sorry bud, you have ur Mavs colored glasses on. Just watched it again and Dirk slapped down at the ball and hit bosh's hand/wrist
which forced the ball to come out sideways straight to Terry. If he had got all ball like u say then the ball would have went downwards instead of 

sideways. I'm not a fan of either team but it was a good call by the refs on this one. To be fair he might have got a piece of the ball but it was 

still a foul.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by gabers

Originally Posted by cruzair13

JT went ghost in the second half.

Refs were okay from what I saw in the second half, but the strip by dirk on bosh was clean...
but Dallas DID shoot more free throws.
If the bench of Dallas steps up, they'll be fine.
Hell nah it was not clean. Dirk did the same thing Chalmers did in the 3rd quarter. Reached and and slapped at the ball. Chalmers hit Dirk's hand/arms &
Dirk hit Bosh's hands. Both times the correct call was made.

JVG is an idiot though he praised Dirk for doing the same thing he got on Chalmers for.

You are blind. Dirk got all ball and Chamlers didn't get any ball just arm.

Someone people post a clip I'm sure.

Sorry bud, you have ur Mavs colored glasses on. Just watched it again and Dirk slapped down at the ball and hit bosh's hand/wrist
which forced the ball to come out sideways straight to Terry. If he had got all ball like u say then the ball would have went downwards instead of 

sideways. I'm not a fan of either team but it was a good call by the refs on this one. To be fair he might have got a piece of the ball but it was 

still a foul.
grin.gif

....hmm, i must have missed it last year, but i didint know that they scrapped the big larry o'brien trophy @ center court
nerd.gif

....hmm, i must have missed it last year, but i didint know that they scrapped the big larry o'brien trophy @ center court
nerd.gif

sprained finger = smoke in mirrors

they gon try n swipe, he was 2-2 from the line after the injury...

sprained finger = smoke in mirrors

they gon try n swipe, he was 2-2 from the line after the injury...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif
No, but we forced them into a half-court game yesterday.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif
No, but we forced them into a half-court game yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom