Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Originally Posted by miamib30514

last 7 minutes of the season being played at the AAA
pimp.gif

Have that right. 
CLOWN 
roll.gif
roll.gif

don't know if you're laughing at me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Someone please watch the last 4 minutes of the game and convince me that the Heat were playing like they even remotely gave a damn. Even when Dirk hit that 3, he was wide open. That wasn't happening earlier when the Heat played with proper intensity.

In the first half, the Mavs were moving the ball on offense to perfection with all 5 players touching it, yet the Heat were there to meet every pass and not get any Mavs player get an open shot. I'm especially thinking of that one time when the Mavs kept passing the ball like 10+ times and the shot clock expired because no one could get a shot. They are not getting the shots they got against the Lakers, unless the Heat simply stop caring. Which is what they did at the end of the game.

jky2yf.jpg

Someone please watch the last 4 minutes of the game and convince me that the Heat were playing like they even remotely gave a damn. Even when Dirk hit that 3, he was wide open. That wasn't happening earlier when the Heat played with proper intensity.

In the first half, the Mavs were moving the ball on offense to perfection with all 5 players touching it, yet the Heat were there to meet every pass and not get any Mavs player get an open shot. I'm especially thinking of that one time when the Mavs kept passing the ball like 10+ times and the shot clock expired because no one could get a shot. They are not getting the shots they got against the Lakers, unless the Heat simply stop caring. Which is what they did at the end of the game.

jky2yf.jpg

You can't blame Spoelstra for all the missed free throws and LeBron blowing that easy layup. Both teams gave up big leads in this game so Miami players should've known a team as good as Dallas with as many shooters had a run left.

You can't blame Spoelstra for all the missed free throws and LeBron blowing that easy layup. Both teams gave up big leads in this game so Miami players should've known a team as good as Dallas with as many shooters had a run left.

Originally Posted by knightngale

jky2yf.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

jky2yf.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by 0cks

Miami let them have this game... they were letting threes fly down the stretch like they didn't give a damb
They were letting them fly the whole game honestly. You shouldn't let any team get a game..especially in that fashion.

30 3's is way too much for the Heat, #@*% for most teams to shoot

but in the game, they were at least moving the ball to get the 3s, at the end, Bron and Wade just dribblin out the shot clock to settle for long 3s was pure stupidity
True. The 3's earlier came from well executed plays

It's stupid to play around with a team that can make shots like the Mavs can...especially when they just did this to you on the road...now they get to go home

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by 0cks

Miami let them have this game... they were letting threes fly down the stretch like they didn't give a damb
They were letting them fly the whole game honestly. You shouldn't let any team get a game..especially in that fashion.

30 3's is way too much for the Heat, #@*% for most teams to shoot

but in the game, they were at least moving the ball to get the 3s, at the end, Bron and Wade just dribblin out the shot clock to settle for long 3s was pure stupidity
True. The 3's earlier came from well executed plays

It's stupid to play around with a team that can make shots like the Mavs can...especially when they just did this to you on the road...now they get to go home

Coming back down to Earth MIA still has the superior defense. Mavs ability to get stops during runs allowed them to steal this game. I don't see their defense improving the next 3 games. They'll need their offense back ASAP.

Terry still looking bogus out there. JJ basically still a no show.

Coming back down to Earth MIA still has the superior defense. Mavs ability to get stops during runs allowed them to steal this game. I don't see their defense improving the next 3 games. They'll need their offense back ASAP.

Terry still looking bogus out there. JJ basically still a no show.

I was thinking that it would be pretty funny for whichever team loses this series. After some more thinking, the hilarity that would ensue with a Heat loss would be immeasurably higher so I dunno, I think I might want to see miami lose.

I can't stop looking at that wade gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom