Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

This thread is pure comedy right now, I'm done for tonight.
laugh.gif

Goodnight NT

When the HEAT loose trolls come out!!! Hahaha!!! But it's still a good lose for the HEAT. They got cocky, played hero ball, jacked up too many shots and then what did the HEAT got?! A lose... Just gotta play better ball next time. See you guys on sunday. GO HEAT!!!!!!! Haaaa!!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Call me crazy but I think losing the 15 pt lead and the game was the best thing that happened to Miami. I expect a much better performance this Sunday.

jky2yf.jpg

Call me crazy but I think losing the 15 pt lead and the game was the best thing that happened to Miami. I expect a much better performance this Sunday.

jky2yf.jpg

When the HEAT loose trolls come out!!! Hahaha!!! But it's still a good lose for the HEAT. They got cocky, played hero ball, jacked up too many shots and then what did the HEAT got?! A lose... Just gotta play better ball next time. See you guys on sunday. GO HEAT!!!!!!! Haaaa!!
happy.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
cmon Wade if he would hit that he would be on the scores table yelling "this is my house". Misses the shot "hey my eye" Get out of here with that.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

at everybody in here... all fools was ghost when we won the 1st game... lames...
what are you talking about? i have been posting here every game and will post even if the heatles win the series

I know you have never experienced such a heartbreaking loss in your young life but just try to relax. You will be fine by tomorrow.

at everybody in here... all fools was ghost when we won the 1st game... lames...
what are you talking about? i have been posting here every game and will post even if the heatles win the series

I know you have never experienced such a heartbreaking loss in your young life but just try to relax. You will be fine by tomorrow.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
cmon Wade if he would hit that he would be on the scores table yelling "this is my house". Misses the shot "hey my eye" Get out of here with that.

Nah, I think a W would have been good, no?

Nah, I think a W would have been good, no?

ictejA.png

These joints are killing me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This game could benefit Miami from now on to let them now you can't play around like that or be a complete mental collapse for the rest of the series

ictejA.png

These joints are killing me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This game could benefit Miami from now on to let them now you can't play around like that or be a complete mental collapse for the rest of the series

Originally Posted by Carver

Yeah... u mad
laugh.gif
am i not right? when we won the 1st game aint no one posting pics or nothing... we lose 1 game and the haters come out in floods.. laker fans rooting for the mavs?..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

Yeah... u mad
laugh.gif
am i not right? when we won the 1st game aint no one posting pics or nothing... we lose 1 game and the haters come out in floods.. laker fans rooting for the mavs?..
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

All this woe is me crap has got to cease. Just face it, hell embrace it man. Everyone outside the city of Miami and LBJ stans want to see you guys fail. It'll be that much sweeter if you guys succeed. That's what being the best entails. Although all of these Bron clowns on NT don't give you good Heat fans a good rep, with their "why play the games, we already won steez" That's what makes this so enjoyable to me.

indifferent.gif

All this woe is me crap has got to cease. Just face it, hell embrace it man. Everyone outside the city of Miami and LBJ stans want to see you guys fail. It'll be that much sweeter if you guys succeed. That's what being the best entails. Although all of these Bron clowns on NT don't give you good Heat fans a good rep, with their "why play the games, we already won steez" That's what makes this so enjoyable to me.

I just love the absolute insane amount of cockiness displayed by lebron and wade after wade hit the three to go up by 15 like they were untouchable. GUESS NOT

I just love the absolute insane amount of cockiness displayed by lebron and wade after wade hit the three to go up by 15 like they were untouchable. GUESS NOT

Damb. Heat fans weren't lying about threads jumping when the Heat lose
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom