Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

I thought the mavs were playing like champions, then the heat went off and the mavs got soft. I got up and left during the 3rd, I was mad, I mean they weren't putting it all on the table. Glad to see them get it together and get the w. The mavs can beat the heat they just have to go out there and play hard and physically. I thought they had let me down to real though, sorry mavs for not being as resilient as I know you all are.

I thought the mavs were playing like champions, then the heat went off and the mavs got soft. I got up and left during the 3rd, I was mad, I mean they weren't putting it all on the table. Glad to see them get it together and get the w. The mavs can beat the heat they just have to go out there and play hard and physically. I thought they had let me down to real though, sorry mavs for not being as resilient as I know you all are.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Looks like the real Dirk has shown up as well
eyes.gif
Yup.
pimp.gif

And please show me where any Dallas fans been cocky since the series started.

this is a joke right?
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 I'm done

Dirk was playing terrible, as was JET, prior to their run.

Both stepped up big in the final minutes.

JET missed that defensive play, absolutely, but JET wouldn't be the only scapegoat.

I think the reasoning of putting Bron on JET is then Dallas only has one offensive threat in Dirk who can light them up from the perimeter, but Marion has been KILLING, I don't know, do you make that transition?

Dirk was playing terrible, as was JET, prior to their run.

Both stepped up big in the final minutes.

JET missed that defensive play, absolutely, but JET wouldn't be the only scapegoat.

I think the reasoning of putting Bron on JET is then Dallas only has one offensive threat in Dirk who can light them up from the perimeter, but Marion has been KILLING, I don't know, do you make that transition?

eyes.gif
Yup.
pimp.gif

this is a joke right?
roll.gif
I'm dead serious. Show me which DALLAS fans have been cocky other than SneakerPro at times (who was being sarcastic).

Me? Nope.
LilStevie? Nope.
Nowitness? Definitely not.
Shatteredknees? Nah.

Any of the other dudes? Not really.

We ain't been cocky other than saying our team would win in 5, or 6, or 7. Whatever. But that's our prediction.

eyes.gif
Yup.
pimp.gif

this is a joke right?
roll.gif
I'm dead serious. Show me which DALLAS fans have been cocky other than SneakerPro at times (who was being sarcastic).

Me? Nope.
LilStevie? Nope.
Nowitness? Definitely not.
Shatteredknees? Nah.

Any of the other dudes? Not really.

We ain't been cocky other than saying our team would win in 5, or 6, or 7. Whatever. But that's our prediction.

2 minutes of basketball > 7 & 4/5ths quarters of basketball

the Mavs are in total control and are well on their way to bouncing the Heat out of here in 5 ...

the Mavs are in total control and are well on their way to bouncing the Heat out of here in 5 ...

heck of a game guys. i thought it was over when miami opened up the game by 15 in the 4th. dallas showed heart and played with a sense of urgency that we have all know they could after all these years. dirk showed why he should be mentioned as one of the clutch players in this league. good game to both teams. 
still going the full 7. 

heck of a game guys. i thought it was over when miami opened up the game by 15 in the 4th. dallas showed heart and played with a sense of urgency that we have all know they could after all these years. dirk showed why he should be mentioned as one of the clutch players in this league. good game to both teams. 
still going the full 7. 

WHAT DID I SAY...

IF LEBRON GETS BASHED, I GET BASHED RIGHT WITH HIM

I WASN'T NEAR A COMPUTER SO I COULDN'T GET ON NT

I SAID THIS...MIAMI WILL WIN THIS SERIES

YA MAN TERRY WASN'T EVEN HAPPY

DEFENSE

WINS

CHIPS

DO YALL SEE HOW WE DOGGED THE MAVS?
laugh.gif

LIKE BARKLEY SAYS: WE ARE HOLLYWOOD THE GAME WAS ALREADY OVER IN OUR MINDS, IF YALL DALLAS FANS TAKE THIS W WITH CERTIFICATION YALL BUGGIN
laugh.gif

WHAT DID I SAY...

IF LEBRON GETS BASHED, I GET BASHED RIGHT WITH HIM

I WASN'T NEAR A COMPUTER SO I COULDN'T GET ON NT

I SAID THIS...MIAMI WILL WIN THIS SERIES

YA MAN TERRY WASN'T EVEN HAPPY

DEFENSE

WINS

CHIPS

DO YALL SEE HOW WE DOGGED THE MAVS?
laugh.gif

LIKE BARKLEY SAYS: WE ARE HOLLYWOOD THE GAME WAS ALREADY OVER IN OUR MINDS, IF YALL DALLAS FANS TAKE THIS W WITH CERTIFICATION YALL BUGGIN
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I'm stupid and don't get what you're saying, but in reality, Miami has only been in control of this series for maybe three quarters.

Game 1, we controlled basically the first 32 minutes of the game, then they took over.
Tonight, entire first half we controlled, second half was pretty much theirs.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I'm stupid and don't get what you're saying, but in reality, Miami has only been in control of this series for maybe three quarters.

Game 1, we controlled basically the first 32 minutes of the game, then they took over.
Tonight, entire first half we controlled, second half was pretty much theirs.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Originally Posted by KenJi714

The Heat still the favor to win game 3 and 4 .
How do you figure? Where are you getting these assumptions from?
grin.gif
It's basically back to 0-0. You don't think Heat can win at least one game in Dallas ? I hate the Heat but i have a feeling they going to play all out in game 3 and 4 with game 3 being the deciding game of this series.

Back
Top Bottom