Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Terry really messed up on that Chalmers 3... He messed up guarding LeBron right after the inbounds the play before that too. Nice comeback from Dallas though... Dirk made that last attempt look too easy. Bosh couldn't stay with him at all...

I thought Wade's shot was gonna fall too
eek.gif

Nice win by Dallas though... I had a feeling they'd answer back sooner or later, but I didn't think it'd be this game the way it was turning out, especially down the stretch.

Terry really messed up on that Chalmers 3... He messed up guarding LeBron right after the inbounds the play before that too. Nice comeback from Dallas though... Dirk made that last attempt look too easy. Bosh couldn't stay with him at all...

I thought Wade's shot was gonna fall too
eek.gif

Nice win by Dallas though... I had a feeling they'd answer back sooner or later, but I didn't think it'd be this game the way it was turning out, especially down the stretch.

Ok it was fun while lasted but this series is just getting started. The Heat still the favor to win game 3 and 4 .

Ok it was fun while lasted but this series is just getting started. The Heat still the favor to win game 3 and 4 .

Originally Posted by bdis1986

kvsm23vs24 wrote:
JA you my man, but even you thought it was over.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 was just about to post this... coming in here with his semi-essay post knowing damn well he thought it was over

Does it matter? Did anyone think this game WASN'T over?

It's 1-1, no one imagined it would be, and that's that.

It's not like I called the game over after the first half.

kvsm23vs24 wrote:
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 was just about to post this... coming in here with his semi-essay post knowing damn well he thought it was over

Man I just don't see the Heat winning Game 3, 4 or 5 maybe.

The AAC is going to be nuts. Its the Finals, a pivotal game, and the Heat. Folks are going to lose it.

Man I just don't see the Heat winning Game 3, 4 or 5 maybe.

The AAC is going to be nuts. Its the Finals, a pivotal game, and the Heat. Folks are going to lose it.

Ol' boy Wade was that close to giving Brian Cardinal a lapdance 
laugh.gif

Heat look great at times but the Mavs have been in both games entering the 4th quarter. If I'm Dallas, I'm more than happy with the outcome...they just gotta learn to play stronger to start the 4th cuz that's where Miami made their big runs in both games. Still think Miami takes the series but game 3 will tell us a lot

Ol' boy Wade was that close to giving Brian Cardinal a lapdance 
laugh.gif

Heat look great at times but the Mavs have been in both games entering the 4th quarter. If I'm Dallas, I'm more than happy with the outcome...they just gotta learn to play stronger to start the 4th cuz that's where Miami made their big runs in both games. Still think Miami takes the series but game 3 will tell us a lot

Last thing I'll say about this game. Dirk saved Jason Terry's %!@. His head was NOT in the game late. Maybe he'll play better at home.

Last thing I'll say about this game. Dirk saved Jason Terry's %!@. His head was NOT in the game late. Maybe he'll play better at home.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Jet scored 6 of those final 22 points.
nerd.gif

Pro, you going to be at any of those games?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

nerd.gif

Defensively...

hopefully, for the mavs, their role players show up at home. they better, cause they certainly dodged a bullet tonight. dirk is one bad mf...

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

nerd.gif

Defensively...

hopefully, for the mavs, their role players show up at home. they better, cause they certainly dodged a bullet tonight. dirk is one bad mf...

JapanAir21 wrote:

kvsm23vs24 wrote:
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

No u did not but after that 3 by wade you sure did

JapanAir21 wrote:
Welp.

Time to come back from 2-0.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

anyway 1-1 good game see you on Sunday
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom