Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

deshawn keeping them in it. they need to consider pulling the plug on jj, he just aint getting it done. just as i expected, a close gm going into the half. dallas needs to play with the lead, they better get off to a fast start in the 3rd.

deshawn keeping them in it. they need to consider pulling the plug on jj, he just aint getting it done. just as i expected, a close gm going into the half. dallas needs to play with the lead, they better get off to a fast start in the 3rd.

I like how LeBron flops and all of a sudden the world comes to an end like he is the only, first, or most egregious offender. Another board has 8 topics on the front page specifically about it; Miami Hate indeed.

I think Haywood attempting to guard bosh really got him going. Cuz he can not guard Bosh the way he is now.

I like how LeBron flops and all of a sudden the world comes to an end like he is the only, first, or most egregious offender. Another board has 8 topics on the front page specifically about it; Miami Hate indeed.

I think Haywood attempting to guard bosh really got him going. Cuz he can not guard Bosh the way he is now.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Will the heat match when some team offers chalmers 6-7 mil a year? 
nerd.gif

With what money?

is it part of the heat offense for lebron and wade to dribble 14 seconds of the shot clock away?

is it part of the heat offense for lebron and wade to dribble 14 seconds of the shot clock away?

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

why does it hurt so much?

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

why does it hurt so much?

Back
Top Bottom