Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by knightngale

Will the heat match when some team offers chalmers 6-7 mil a year? 
nerd.gif

With what money?
someone in the heat thread said he is a restricted free agent

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

I like how LeBron flops and all of a sudden the world comes to an end like he is the only, first, or most egregious offender. Another board has 8 topics on the front page specifically about it; Miami Hate indeed.
GgR3H.jpg

I like how LeBron flops and all of a sudden the world comes to an end like he is the only, first, or most egregious offender. Another board has 8 topics on the front page specifically about it; Miami Hate indeed.
GgR3H.jpg

If this remains a close game late in the 4th I think MIA ends up running away with a double digit victory again.

If this remains a close game late in the 4th I think MIA ends up running away with a double digit victory again.

do you not understand that he is the face of the NBA? playing in the finals? it's gonna get attention
lol at hate. do you enjoy watching fugazi basketball or something? this whole board been complaining about flopping for years.

do you not understand that he is the face of the NBA? playing in the finals? it's gonna get attention
lol at hate. do you enjoy watching fugazi basketball or something? this whole board been complaining about flopping for years.

Originally Posted by DubA169

If he still had on a Cavaliers jersey you would be permanently corn rowed into his pubes so hush it.

If he still had on a Cavaliers jersey you would be permanently corn rowed into his pubes so hush it.

I thought KD was the face of the league now? I thought LeBron ruined his chances with the Decision and becoming LeRobin?

I honestly did not expect for yall to go off on that flop as if LeBron is notorious for it.

roll.gif

I thought KD was the face of the league now? I thought LeBron ruined his chances with the Decision and becoming LeRobin?

I honestly did not expect for yall to go off on that flop as if LeBron is notorious for it.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom