Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Does Bron have a fever too, or is he just biding his time out there. This is the worst he's played all playoffs

Got damn cardinal got wrecked
eek.gif

Does Bron have a fever too, or is he just biding his time out there. This is the worst he's played all playoffs

Carlisle with his patented "time to throw the game way" lineup

u cant save players for the 4th when the game is gonna be a wrap in the third

Why would u take such a desperate shot Kidd ...
Game is is still under control slow it down and swing it

Come on BRON!! Stop missing those FT!!!.... OMG!!!! ALLEY OOP SMASHER!!! BRON BRON to D.WADE!!!! OH YEAH!!!

Wade just raped Terry; no tweet.

I see LeBron running towards the rim & Cardinal setting up for the charge and I knew there was NO WAY a charge would be called. I was right; blocking.

In the eyes of many, including myself, the cHeat's 2 championships will be seen as two of the most fraudulent championships in recent sports history.

Still get a banner, so there's that.

Wade just raped Terry; no tweet.

I see LeBron running towards the rim & Cardinal setting up for the charge and I knew there was NO WAY a charge would be called. I was right; blocking.

In the eyes of many, including myself, the cHeat's 2 championships will be seen as two of the most fraudulent championships in recent sports history.

Still get a banner, so there's that.

Back
Top Bottom