Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by Carver

Fact: if Lebron didn't play like trash, the Heat win this easily.

who's gonna give him another pass on this one?
What if Dirk didn't play like trash.. wait it doesn't matter huh?
are you saying Dirk was trash? 21 and 11, thats trash to you? trash is when you get outplayed on both ends by Deshawn Stevenson (and deshawn is my boy)
i'll give Lebron credit, he came through with his promise.. "Not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, not six, not seven.."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the last line but Dirk has been trash 3 quarters of the game usually throughout this series. His PPG are inflated by his FT shots. What is he shooting from the floor for the series? As close as these games have been if Dirk played/shot better outside of the 4th quarter this team wouldnt need to keep coming back from 15 down.

I put the L on lebron too, he had kid guarding him most of the game and didnt go at him once. He was trying to hard not to shoot that it hurt the heat................. he wasnt engage 100% on offense and defense. At least against the bulls when wade or bosh had bad games you felt like they were giving it thier all, I cant say the same for Lebron...........

are you saying Dirk was trash? 21 and 11, thats trash to you? trash is when you get outplayed on both ends by Deshawn Stevenson (and deshawn is my boy)
i'll give Lebron credit, he came through with his promise.. "Not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, not six, not seven.."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the last line but Dirk has been trash 3 quarters of the game usually throughout this series. His PPG are inflated by his FT shots. What is he shooting from the floor for the series? As close as these games have been if Dirk played/shot better outside of the 4th quarter this team wouldnt need to keep coming back from 15 down.

#+% did magic just say. if these guys (marion, barrea) play well, the played well, it helps them a lot.

#+% did magic just say. if these guys (marion, barrea) play well, the played well, it helps them a lot.

Mavs can't make wide open jumpers when it counts.
At some point its going to hurt us. I'll take 2-2 with one more at home.

Mavs can't make wide open jumpers when it counts.
At some point its going to hurt us. I'll take 2-2 with one more at home.

Maybe Bron IS wearing down, dude's been playing 44+ minutes the entire playoffs.

Skip Bayless may explode tomorrow, I'm setting my alarm right now.

Winner of Game 5 ends this series on Sunday. If LeGhost has any heart and pride he'll show up in a big way and give Flash some help.

laugh.gif
6-19 is good these days? He shot 6-19.. He missed a lot of wide open shots
30t6p3b.gif
.. he hit the shot when it mattered most though
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
let's go mavs 2 more!

Originally Posted by S4L3

D-Wade bricks a three, chokes on the free throw line, then bounces the ball off his hands to end it for his team.

Professional Choke Artist.

Your a joke dude. Wade is the only reason we were even in the game. This loss is on Lebron.

Originally Posted by durantula

Funny how when wade chokes the last 6 minutes of the game away, people blame it on bron, he wasnt the one missing shots and turning the ball over in crunch time.

He was busy passing the ball to guys like Chalmers and Haslem when they were already covered.  He was the one that was forcing impossible passes into tight spaces rather than taking the ball to the rim and he was the one that couldn't guard JT after he called him out. 

Originally Posted by S4L3

D-Wade bricks a three, chokes on the free throw line, then bounces the ball off his hands to end it for his team.

Professional Choke Artist.

Your a joke dude. Wade is the only reason we were even in the game. This loss is on Lebron.

laugh.gif
6-19 is good these days? He shot 6-19.. He missed a lot of wide open shots
30t6p3b.gif
.. he hit the shot when it mattered most though
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
let's go mavs 2 more!

Originally Posted by durantula

Funny how when wade chokes the last 6 minutes of the game away, people blame it on bron, he wasnt the one missing shots and turning the ball over in crunch time.

He was busy passing the ball to guys like Chalmers and Haslem when they were already covered.  He was the one that was forcing impossible passes into tight spaces rather than taking the ball to the rim and he was the one that couldn't guard JT after he called him out. 

Wonder if that reporter will ask Lebron the same question as last game about shrinking

Wonder if that reporter will ask Lebron the same question as last game about shrinking

Miami had a huge lead in the fourth and blew it again. This team would be so much better if all players were forbidden to look at the scoreboard and then just play without knowing how much they were ahead/behind. You can clearly see that Spoelstra desperately tried to avoid the same scenario as in game 2 by calling a time-out immediately after Terry made two baskets as the Mavs were making a comeback, but it didn't work. It wasn't as big of a collapse as in game 2, but the Heat still blew it. All they had to do is play defense and they would've won. The Mavs even missed some open 3s.

LeBron was bad, but not as bad as some haters want to make it look. He couldn't get it going scoring-wise, but he made some excellent passes. What bothers me the most this game is not him not scoring, but not playing great defense like at the end of game 3. If he did that again, the Heat would've won. Instead he let Terry blow by him. After playing defense like that on Rose, the quickest player in the league, not being able to play better defense on Terry is hard to believe.

Wade has been phenomenal. He really is by far the best shot blocking guard in history. Right now he's clearly the finals MVP. IMO, he's clearly the MVP even if the Mavs win. Nowitzki has been horrible for everything but the first 5% and the last 5% of the game.

Whether they win or lose this series, Miami needs to do everything they can to get Nene/Dalembert. Some say that they also need a point guard, but getting a point guard for them is a microscopic problem compared to their lack of size. It's unbelievable how consistently Tyson Chandler is able to grab offensive rebounds. Surreal that such an advantage can take place in the NBA. Looks like something that could only take place at a high school level where there is one kid who physically outmatches the rest.

In the end, after losing game 2, it was great that they won game 3 and took the home court advantage back. I don't think that the Mavs can win in Miami again.

Back
Top Bottom