Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Originally Posted by beaver21

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Lebron-Cry-baby.jpg

8 PTS?????

Dude, that's too funny bro
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"I'm welcoming the challenge," Terry said of James. "We're going to see if he can do it for seven games."
"If he wants LeBron to turn it up, then that's great,'' Bosh said. "I think that's great motivation for LeBron.

"Guys rememjber that when we're out on the floor. LeBron is going to remember that late in the game when it's close and Terry tries to get going. He's going to guard him.
"We're going to see who comes out on top.''

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by DT43

Fact: if Lebron didn't play like trash, the Heat win this easily.

who's gonna give him another pass on this one?
What if Dirk didn't play like trash.. wait it doesn't matter huh?
are you saying Dirk was trash? 21 and 11, thats trash to you? trash is when you get outplayed on both ends by Deshawn Stevenson (and deshawn is my boy)
i'll give Lebron credit, he came through with his promise.. "Not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, not six, not seven.."
laugh.gif

Wade should take the blame because he played terrible when it came time to close. LeBron didnt have the ball, wade did. That simple.

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Originally Posted by beaver21

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Lebron-Cry-baby.jpg

8 PTS?????

Dude, that's too funny bro
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"I'm welcoming the challenge," Terry said of James. "We're going to see if he can do it for seven games."
"If he wants LeBron to turn it up, then that's great,'' Bosh said. "I think that's great motivation for LeBron.

"Guys rememjber that when we're out on the floor. LeBron is going to remember that late in the game when it's close and Terry tries to get going. He's going to guard him.
"We're going to see who comes out on top.''

grin.gif

Originally Posted by durantula

Funny how when wade chokes the last 6 minutes of the game away, people blame it on bron, he wasnt the one missing shots and turning the ball over in crunch time.
lolwut? You're telling me Robin didn't lose this game for the Heat, and it was Wade who lost it for them??
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Maybe Robin would have done something if he didn't pass the ball as soon as he touched it because he was scared of the moment

EDIT: nvm this must be sarcasm

Funny how when wade chokes the last 6 minutes of the game away, people blame it on bron, he wasnt the one missing shots and turning the ball over in crunch time.

It's funny how LeBron went 3-11 from the field, 0-3 from 3, and 2-4 from the free throw line.

Wade had 32 LeBron 8.

Wade > LeChoke

are you saying Dirk was trash? 21 and 11, thats trash to you? trash is when you get outplayed on both ends by Deshawn Stevenson (and deshawn is my boy)
i'll give Lebron credit, he came through with his promise.. "Not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, not six, not seven.."
laugh.gif

lolwut? You're telling me Robin didn't lose this game for the Heat, and it was Wade who lost it for them??
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Maybe Robin would have done something if he didn't pass the ball as soon as he touched it because he was scared of the moment

EDIT: nvm this must be sarcasm

Wade should take the blame because he played terrible when it came time to close. LeBron didnt have the ball, wade did. That simple.

Lulz at people bashing wade the dude played great again.lemilkcarton lost this game and the series for Miami how fitting

Lulz at people bashing wade the dude played great again.lemilkcarton lost this game and the series for Miami how fitting

LeBron was terrible.

and that was the game, pretty much. Not too much else to look into.

D-Wade bricks a three, chokes on the free throw line, then bounces the ball off his hands to end it for his team.

Professional Choke Artist.

D-Wade bricks a three, chokes on the free throw line, then bounces the ball off his hands to end it for his team.

Professional Choke Artist.

LeBron was terrible.

and that was the game, pretty much. Not too much else to look into.

Originally Posted by aepps20

As I said before game three, the next three games are going to define Lebron's legacy and he's off to a horrible start. This guy is mentally soft and doesn't look like he wants to win a championship. You can't convince me that Dallas plays better defense than Chicago and yet this guy treats the basketball like a hot potato. I still remember the play in the game where he had an open path for a layup but rather than finish strong he tried to pass the ball to Bosh and they turned the ball over.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Glad im not the only person who noticed that.  I was like "really LeBron?"

Originally Posted by aepps20

As I said before game three, the next three games are going to define Lebron's legacy and he's off to a horrible start. This guy is mentally soft and doesn't look like he wants to win a championship. You can't convince me that Dallas plays better defense than Chicago and yet this guy treats the basketball like a hot potato. I still remember the play in the game where he had an open path for a layup but rather than finish strong he tried to pass the ball to Bosh and they turned the ball over.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Glad im not the only person who noticed that.  I was like "really LeBron?"

laugh.gif

And Dirk isn't even feeling well but dude said he wouldn't use that as an excuse, Having a 100 and something fever
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

#DirkGod

laugh.gif

And Dirk isn't even feeling well but dude said he wouldn't use that as an excuse, Having a 100 and something fever
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

#DirkGod

I put the L on lebron too, he had kid guarding him most of the game and didnt go at him once. He was trying to hard not to shoot that it hurt the heat................. he wasnt engage 100% on offense and defense. At least against the bulls when wade or bosh had bad games you felt like they were giving it thier all, I cant say the same for Lebron...........

Maybe Bron IS wearing down, dude's been playing 44+ minutes the entire playoffs.

Skip Bayless may explode tomorrow, I'm setting my alarm right now.

Winner of Game 5 ends this series on Sunday. If LeGhost has any heart and pride he'll show up in a big way and give Flash some help.

Back
Top Bottom