Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Ric Bucher's delusional self probably feels vindicated calling Bron a glue guy tonight
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PlatinumDNZ

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Lebron has lost all my respect after this game/series

One bad game though?
grin.gif
Hes been ghost this series (more than one game)
I really didnt realize how bad LeBron played this game honestly.

So yea, Im not even gunna defend him this time. He has to step it up next time.

Dallas shouldnt have won that game though but it is what it is. Hopefully Miami and LeBron step it up for game 5

Im not mad that Dallas won, Im mad that Miami lost.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Lebron has lost all my respect after this game/series

One bad game though?
grin.gif
Hes been ghost this series (more than one game)
I really didnt realize how bad LeBron played this game honestly.

So yea, Im not even gunna defend him this time. He has to step it up next time.

Dallas shouldnt have won that game though but it is what it is. Hopefully Miami and LeBron step it up for game 5

Im not mad that Dallas won, Im mad that Miami lost.

Originally Posted by aepps20

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

HEAT FANS WE GOTTA RELAX B

THIS IS A SERIES

WE WON THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME IN THE SERIES AND THATS GAME 3...

IF DALLAS LOST THIS GAME IT WOULDA BEEN OVER FOR THEM

IF YOU CATS THINK LEBRON IS GONNA KEEP A SCORE OF 8 AND LOWER #KILLYASELF
laugh.gif

THIS IS GONNA WAKE LEBRON UP, I LOVE THIS SERIES

MIAMI

IS

TAKING

THIS

SERIES

WE LOSE GAMES, BUT WIN SERIES...

IF THIS IS ALL THE HATERS HAVE TONIGHT, GO BACK IN YALL CAVES

I NEED MORE HATE TO FUEL MY FIRE
It's not the 8 points that should concern you but the lack effort on both sides of the ball.  He was passing up jumpers to kick the ball to a covered Haslem and Chalmers when he was the only viable offensive threat on the floor.
thats a stan. you cant put your words in his head
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

HEAT FANS WE GOTTA RELAX B

THIS IS A SERIES

WE WON THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME IN THE SERIES AND THATS GAME 3...

IF DALLAS LOST THIS GAME IT WOULDA BEEN OVER FOR THEM

IF YOU CATS THINK LEBRON IS GONNA KEEP A SCORE OF 8 AND LOWER #KILLYASELF
laugh.gif

THIS IS GONNA WAKE LEBRON UP, I LOVE THIS SERIES

MIAMI

IS

TAKING

THIS

SERIES

WE LOSE GAMES, BUT WIN SERIES...

IF THIS IS ALL THE HATERS HAVE TONIGHT, GO BACK IN YALL CAVES

I NEED MORE HATE TO FUEL MY FIRE
It's not the 8 points that should concern you but the lack effort on both sides of the ball.  He was passing up jumpers to kick the ball to a covered Haslem and Chalmers when he was the only viable offensive threat on the floor.
thats a stan. you cant put your words in his head
roll.gif

When Miami loses this series air fresh should get banned.Miami still does not know how to finish games.Miami will lose in six. This win gave too much confidence to Dallas after their best player has a fever and can still beat the big three pretty sad.

LeBron had a terrible game, no doubt and most of the loss goes on him, BUT these kobe fans are ignoring wades missed 3, turnover, missed FT, and buffed pass in the last 3 minutes of the game, wade had a chance and he blew it.

When Miami loses this series air fresh should get banned.Miami still does not know how to finish games.Miami will lose in six. This win gave too much confidence to Dallas after their best player has a fever and can still beat the big three pretty sad.

LeBron had a terrible game, no doubt and most of the loss goes on him, BUT these kobe fans are ignoring wades missed 3, turnover, missed FT, and buffed pass in the last 3 minutes of the game, wade had a chance and he blew it.

Its that much more painful to see Lebron slacking off the way he did tonight when Wade is literally right there on the same team pouring his soul into the game. Its embarrassing.

Its that much more painful to see Lebron slacking off the way he did tonight when Wade is literally right there on the same team pouring his soul into the game. Its embarrassing.

Originally Posted by durantula

Funny how when wade chokes the last 6 minutes of the game away, people blame it on bron, he wasnt the one missing shots and turning the ball over in crunch time.

He was busy passing the ball to guys like Chalmers and Haslem when they were already covered.  He was the one that was forcing impossible passes into tight spaces rather than taking the ball to the rim and he was the one that couldn't guard JT after he called him out. 

You dont say anything when chalmers and haslem hit those shots, like they did. He didnt have the ball in crunch time and the bottom line is the MIAMI HEAT LOST!

Back
Top Bottom