Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Random theory:

Yall think that maybe the pressure is simply finally getting to Lebron and even Bosh. I mean these dudes been in a pressure cooker for almost a year and maybe now that the ultimate goal is so close dude is just a little shook?

Also have the big three ever really all had good games at one time? I mean there is only one ball.

Random theory:

Yall think that maybe the pressure is simply finally getting to Lebron and even Bosh. I mean these dudes been in a pressure cooker for almost a year and maybe now that the ultimate goal is so close dude is just a little shook?

Also have the big three ever really all had good games at one time? I mean there is only one ball.

roll.gif
roll.gif
That .gif. Bron has no shame at all.

March 27, 2011
[table][tr][td]Final[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]3[/td][td]4[/td][td]T[/td][/tr][tr][td]Houston (38-35)[/td][td]37[/td][td]31[/td][td]25[/td][td]26[/td][td]119[/td][/tr][tr][td]Miami (51-22) «[/td][td]38[/td][td]33[/td][td]22[/td][td]32[/td][td]125[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td][h3]Miami Heat Statistics[/h3][table][tr][td]STARTERS[/td][td]M[/td][td]FG[/td][td]3FG[/td][td]FT[/td][td]OR[/td][td]TR[/td][td]A[/td][td]TO[/td][td]STL[/td][td]BLK[/td][td]PF[/td][td]PTS[/td][/tr][tr][td]L. James, SF[/td][td]40[/td][td]13-21[/td][td]0-1[/td][td]7-9[/td][td]1[/td][td]10[/td][td]7[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]33[/td][/tr][tr][td]C. Bosh, PF[/td][td]38[/td][td]11-21[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]9-10[/td][td]8[/td][td]12[/td][td]3[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]3[/td][td]31[/td][/tr][tr][td]. Wade, SG[/td][td]37[/td][td]10-25[/td][td]1-5[/td][td]9-10[/td][td]4[/td][td]11[/td][td]5[/td][td]3[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][td]4[/td][td]30[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]
Bested the Rockets big 3...
[h3]Houston Rockets Statistics[/h3][table][tr][td]STARTERS[/td][td]M[/td][td]FG[/td][td]3FG[/td][td]FT[/td][td]OR[/td][td]TR[/td][td]A[/td][td]TO[/td][td]STL[/td][td]BLK[/td][td]PF[/td][td]PTS[/td][/tr][tr][td]K. Lowry, PG[/td][td]44[/td][td]8-18[/td][td]1-5[/td][td]8-8[/td][td]4[/td][td]7[/td][td]9[/td][td]2[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]5[/td][td]25[/td][/tr][tr][td]L. Scola, PF[/td][td]39[/td][td]13-23[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]2-2[/td][td]0[/td][td]5[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]6[/td][td]28[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]K. Martin, SG[/td][td]36[/td][td]8-19[/td][td]2-6[/td][td]11-12[/td][td]0[/td][td]5[/td][td]5[/td][td]2[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]3[/td][td]29[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

March 27, 2011
[table][tr][td]Final[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]3[/td][td]4[/td][td]T[/td][/tr][tr][td]Houston (38-35)[/td][td]37[/td][td]31[/td][td]25[/td][td]26[/td][td]119[/td][/tr][tr][td]Miami (51-22) «[/td][td]38[/td][td]33[/td][td]22[/td][td]32[/td][td]125[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td][h3]Miami Heat Statistics[/h3][table][tr][td]STARTERS[/td][td]M[/td][td]FG[/td][td]3FG[/td][td]FT[/td][td]OR[/td][td]TR[/td][td]A[/td][td]TO[/td][td]STL[/td][td]BLK[/td][td]PF[/td][td]PTS[/td][/tr][tr][td]L. James, SF[/td][td]40[/td][td]13-21[/td][td]0-1[/td][td]7-9[/td][td]1[/td][td]10[/td][td]7[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]33[/td][/tr][tr][td]C. Bosh, PF[/td][td]38[/td][td]11-21[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]9-10[/td][td]8[/td][td]12[/td][td]3[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]3[/td][td]31[/td][/tr][tr][td]. Wade, SG[/td][td]37[/td][td]10-25[/td][td]1-5[/td][td]9-10[/td][td]4[/td][td]11[/td][td]5[/td][td]3[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][td]4[/td][td]30[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
Bested the Rockets big 3...
[h3]Houston Rockets Statistics[/h3][table][tr][td]STARTERS[/td][td]M[/td][td]FG[/td][td]3FG[/td][td]FT[/td][td]OR[/td][td]TR[/td][td]A[/td][td]TO[/td][td]STL[/td][td]BLK[/td][td]PF[/td][td]PTS[/td][/tr][tr][td]K. Lowry, PG[/td][td]44[/td][td]8-18[/td][td]1-5[/td][td]8-8[/td][td]4[/td][td]7[/td][td]9[/td][td]2[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]5[/td][td]25[/td][/tr][tr][td]L. Scola, PF[/td][td]39[/td][td]13-23[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]2-2[/td][td]0[/td][td]5[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]6[/td][td]28[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]K. Martin, SG[/td][td]36[/td][td]8-19[/td][td]2-6[/td][td]11-12[/td][td]0[/td][td]5[/td][td]5[/td][td]2[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]3[/td][td]29[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Watching that game over again. LeBron's performance was really comparable to when he shrank against Detroit and Boston years back in the playoffs. This thread jumping a bunch of pages is kinda justified due to his performance and the fact that the Heat lost a lead again in the 4th just letting Dirk go ham on them.

Big 3 only need one of them to go off and a closer but they do need that combined 65+ to get a sure win.

I'm also going back to Spo just being along for the ride. No answer for the zone in the 4th.

Watching that game over again. LeBron's performance was really comparable to when he shrank against Detroit and Boston years back in the playoffs. This thread jumping a bunch of pages is kinda justified due to his performance and the fact that the Heat lost a lead again in the 4th just letting Dirk go ham on them.

Big 3 only need one of them to go off and a closer but they do need that combined 65+ to get a sure win.

I'm also going back to Spo just being along for the ride. No answer for the zone in the 4th.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Random theory:

That's what I've been hoping for. One of the biggest things that favor the Mavs this series. Only problem with it is if they strictly focus on the game and playing D which would just straight up throw that out the window.

Depends on what you mean as in good. I think they've all had 20+ in a game before but all of them having 30 pts, no.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Random theory:

That's what I've been hoping for. One of the biggest things that favor the Mavs this series. Only problem with it is if they strictly focus on the game and playing D which would just straight up throw that out the window.

Depends on what you mean as in good. I think they've all had 20+ in a game before but all of them having 30 pts, no.

Originally Posted by Essential1

LeBron is going to go all out in Game 5... And in the process throw off the entire team..

ehhh i dunno about that. this was said before game 4 aswell.

another great game in this series. hopefully it goes 7 games because this might be the last basketball we see in a long time...

Originally Posted by Essential1

LeBron is going to go all out in Game 5... And in the process throw off the entire team..

ehhh i dunno about that. this was said before game 4 aswell.

another great game in this series. hopefully it goes 7 games because this might be the last basketball we see in a long time...

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Lebron has been a NON MF FACTOR IN THIS GAME AND SERIES

But yet Pippen talkin about he could be better than MJ. I love pip but dude foolish
Or did he just pull the ultimate Bill Simmons' inspired reverse jinx?

Making the right play / being a team player / being a facilitator is one thing.. But LeBron has to take charge and will himself and his team to victory. If he goes out like this, this one Finals series (especially preceded by last year's Boston series) could/will KILL any chance he'll have of being considered ones of the greats.

Back
Top Bottom