Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by mgrand15

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by JUS3

"....not much time to get into the gym"
Damn son, you get paid to play basketball.  You just scored 8 points with that broke J.  Get your %%! in the gym and work on your J
30t6p3b.gif

YO THE MEDIA IS ABOUT FEAST OFF THAT COMMENT!

As soon as I heard it I was shocked that he actually said "If I feel I need to"
eek.gif
laugh.gif
He's played over 100 games this season and he's averaging like 44 mpg in the playoffs. You think now is the time for Lebron to turn into a workout warrior and tire himself on his one off day? 
indifferent.gif
Wade did it.

Damn son, you get paid to play basketball.  You just scored 8 points with that broke J.  Get your %%! in the gym and work on your J
30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
He's played over 100 games this season and he's averaging like 44 mpg in the playoffs. You think now is the time for Lebron to turn into a workout warrior and tire himself on his one off day? 
indifferent.gif
Wade did it.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I think Lebron will show up when it truly counts like Game 7 if it goes that far.

I honestly see him stepping up for the rest of the series. You gotta face it, D Wade is the leader of the team in this series and he needs to get in LeBron !%% (no gayness) about his performance and hopefully that will get him to step up.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I think Lebron will show up when it truly counts like Game 7 if it goes that far.

I honestly see him stepping up for the rest of the series. You gotta face it, D Wade is the leader of the team in this series and he needs to get in LeBron !%% (no gayness) about his performance and hopefully that will get him to step up.

Originally Posted by wubbofett

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by tim teufel

When Miami loses this series air fresh should get banned.Miami still does not know how to finish games.Miami will lose in six. This win gave too much confidence to Dallas after their best player has a fever and can still beat the big three pretty sad.

YOU 
ARE

KNICK 

FAN

THATS 

WHY

YOUR

F I S H I N G WIT YA NO DEFENSE 
laugh.gif

HOW BEING SWEPT FEEL?

LIKE I STATED BEFORE...

WINNER OF GAME 3

WINS THE SERIES

ASK KOBE LAST YEAR...HE DIDN'T EVEN GO HARD N STILL WON

IF YALL THINK LEBRON ISN'T GONNA GO OFF NEXT GAME, JUST STOP WATCHIN THE FINALS
laugh.gif

WHEN I SAID MIAMI IS WINNING 

WE

WINNING 

THE

SERIES

ALL KING JAMES GOTTA DO IS SCORE 20+ N WADE N BOSH PLAY WELL WE WIN.

ITS SIMPLE
smokin.gif

image.php
YOU SHOULD KNOW BY NOW
WE

ARE

WINNING 

THE 

SERIES

I LIKE THIS...

THIS SERIES EXCITES ME

2-2 NOW...WHO WILL WIN GAME 5?

LETS SEE HOW KING JAMES RESPONDS 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Its that much more painful to see Lebron slacking off the way he did tonight when Wade is literally right there on the same team pouring his soul into the game. Its embarrassing.
thats what i'm saying. 
win or lose, Wade always goes 100% balls to the wall. whether his game is off or not, you  know dude will give his all every single game. but with Lebron... it's like he thinks too much and just ends up freezing up. you cant be built like that if you want to be one of the greats. 

Originally Posted by wubbofett

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by tim teufel

When Miami loses this series air fresh should get banned.Miami still does not know how to finish games.Miami will lose in six. This win gave too much confidence to Dallas after their best player has a fever and can still beat the big three pretty sad.

YOU 
ARE

KNICK 

FAN

THATS 

WHY

YOUR

F I S H I N G WIT YA NO DEFENSE 
laugh.gif

HOW BEING SWEPT FEEL?

LIKE I STATED BEFORE...

WINNER OF GAME 3

WINS THE SERIES

ASK KOBE LAST YEAR...HE DIDN'T EVEN GO HARD N STILL WON

IF YALL THINK LEBRON ISN'T GONNA GO OFF NEXT GAME, JUST STOP WATCHIN THE FINALS
laugh.gif

WHEN I SAID MIAMI IS WINNING 

WE

WINNING 

THE

SERIES

ALL KING JAMES GOTTA DO IS SCORE 20+ N WADE N BOSH PLAY WELL WE WIN.

ITS SIMPLE
smokin.gif

image.php
YOU SHOULD KNOW BY NOW
WE

ARE

WINNING 

THE 

SERIES

I LIKE THIS...

THIS SERIES EXCITES ME

2-2 NOW...WHO WILL WIN GAME 5?

LETS SEE HOW KING JAMES RESPONDS 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Its that much more painful to see Lebron slacking off the way he did tonight when Wade is literally right there on the same team pouring his soul into the game. Its embarrassing.
thats what i'm saying. 
win or lose, Wade always goes 100% balls to the wall. whether his game is off or not, you  know dude will give his all every single game. but with Lebron... it's like he thinks too much and just ends up freezing up. you cant be built like that if you want to be one of the greats. 

30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
if it was Kobe, he would be in the gym from sunup to sundown tomorrow. just sayin

30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
if it was Kobe, he would be in the gym from sunup to sundown tomorrow. just sayin

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Why do those lames do their pressers together?

They said the media asks them the same questions when they are seperate. This way they answer all of them with one interview. Hitting two birds with one rock.
Kind of smart 
ohwell.gif

They said the media asks them the same questions when they are seperate. This way they answer all of them with one interview. Hitting two birds with one rock.
Kind of smart 
ohwell.gif

Big win for Dallas... They needed this one. Miami had their chances at the end, but
sick.gif
at losing off that kind of inbounds play.

Big win for Dallas... They needed this one. Miami had their chances at the end, but
sick.gif
at losing off that kind of inbounds play.

Elias: Dirk Nowitzki has outscored LeBron James 44-9 in the fourth quarter in the Finals.

Elias: Dirk Nowitzki has outscored LeBron James 44-9 in the fourth quarter in the Finals.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Kind of smart 
ohwell.gif

But Chris Bosh makes more money than Dwyane Wade.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom