Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

I just put a lot of damn money$$ on Miami tonight. I have faith in bron to come through with a big time performance tonight..

Letsssss goooooo heeaaaaatttttt

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

I'm bout to take my black !!% to Popeyes 
chillin.png
laugh.gif

4 mins till GAMETIME...

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Lol the season is down to this one series. Just thought everyone would like to be in the same place during gametime. Like watchin the game with your friends. Just my .02
The season/playoff thread that's stickied at the top should be kept separate... let the trolls and back and forth of the individual games stay in the Finals thread and the Heat season/playoff one.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Lol the season is down to this one series. Just thought everyone would like to be in the same place during gametime. Like watchin the game with your friends. Just my .02
The season/playoff thread that's stickied at the top should be kept separate... let the trolls and back and forth of the individual games stay in the Finals thread and the Heat season/playoff one.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

wasn't the Lakers down 3-2 last year after game 5? Then won the last 2 games at home?

There's still hope for Miami

The Lakers were a defending champion, playoff proven team though.

Will the Heat has had a successful playoff run thus far, no telling how'd they react to facing elimination.

Tonight is a must win for Miami.

They lose and the scrutiny gets ratcheted exponetially.

wasn't the Lakers down 3-2 last year after game 5? Then won the last 2 games at home?

Will the Heat has had a successful playoff run thus far, no telling how'd they react to facing elimination.

2 MINS...

HATERS BE ON DECK...

LETS DO THIS...

LETS GOOO MIAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII HEATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

2 MINS...

HATERS BE ON DECK...

LETS DO THIS...

LETS GOOO MIAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII HEATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Still don't know why they do the intros so early for the Finals. They get an extra 5-10 minutes of shoot arounds after the anthem and intros 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

yup laker fans gonna start poppin bottles..

Originally Posted by toine2983

yup laker fans gonna start poppin bottles..

Still don't know why they do the intros so early for the Finals. They get an extra 5-10 minutes of shoot arounds after the anthem and intros 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

laugh.gif

the singers put them to sleep

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

laugh.gif

the singers put them to sleep

Back
Top Bottom