Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

I love Dallas for showing up and killing the heat. I have a question for heat "fans" though, why does
lebron refuse to play in the 4th quarter? it's not like he has something better to do right? through 5
games he just decides to go back to the locker room. I hope he plays the 4th quarter in game 6...

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Shut the hell up. You're one of the proudest LeBron haters on this forum. 

Excuse me?

I don't hate LeBron James at all - I hate you fools that put him up on a pedestal. In case you didn't notice by looking through the thread, I laugh at EVERYONE from BOTH teams. It's funny watching you guys run to his rescue and find excuses, though. Cute.

You're trying to argue something that really isn't up for discussion: Chandler's heel was fully inside the circle.

Already posted what's in the rulebook: a defender can be legally positioned in the restricted area and draw a charge if the offensive player receives the ball within the lower defensive box. Simple.

And then you call it the easiest call of the finals or whatever, like that will win you the argument.

I'm smarter than you. I won the argument.

And even if Chandler was outside of the circle (which he wasn't), the call would still be debatable.

I don't wear LeBron-blinders, so it is definitely not debatable. Easiest call of the finals.

Thanks for playing.

Damn 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Shut the hell up. You're one of the proudest LeBron haters on this forum. 

Excuse me?

I don't hate LeBron James at all - I hate you fools that put him up on a pedestal. In case you didn't notice by looking through the thread, I laugh at EVERYONE from BOTH teams. It's funny watching you guys run to his rescue and find excuses, though. Cute.

You're trying to argue something that really isn't up for discussion: Chandler's heel was fully inside the circle.

Already posted what's in the rulebook: a defender can be legally positioned in the restricted area and draw a charge if the offensive player receives the ball within the lower defensive box. Simple.

And then you call it the easiest call of the finals or whatever, like that will win you the argument.

I'm smarter than you. I won the argument.

And even if Chandler was outside of the circle (which he wasn't), the call would still be debatable.

I don't wear LeBron-blinders, so it is definitely not debatable. Easiest call of the finals.

Thanks for playing.

Damn 
laugh.gif

I love Dallas for showing up and killing the heat. I have a question for heat "fans" though, why does
lebron refuse to play in the 4th quarter? it's not like he has something better to do right? through 5
games he just decides to go back to the locker room. I hope he plays the 4th quarter in game 6...

These dudes are done man.

I knew Lebron's swag was gone after that Game 4 press conference.

You dudes are nuts thinking he's going to explode any more the rest of this year. You can hear in his voice.

When the Heat would lose before dude always sound upbeat dude sounds defeated.

We poppin bottles Sunday night

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

JA pm me.
Pm me too. Im trying to party
I gotta fly his *%$ out here.
laugh.gif

You dudes are nuts thinking he's going to explode any more the rest of this year. You can hear in his voice.

JA pm me.
Pm me too. Im trying to party
I gotta fly his *%$ out here.
laugh.gif

83735874.png

83735874.png

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Win the 4th game first, then pop bottles
laugh.gif

Gotta agree with this.

Mavs gotta finish off the Heat like they finished off the Lakers and Thunders. They gave them no flow.

They closed them out! Gotta do the same thing!

laugh.gif

Gotta agree with this.

Mavs gotta finish off the Heat like they finished off the Lakers and Thunders. They gave them no flow.

They closed them out! Gotta do the same thing!

laugh.gif

Either way we gonna be poppin bottles in celebration or to drown our sorrows.

laugh.gif

Either way we gonna be poppin bottles in celebration or to drown our sorrows.

Back
Top Bottom