Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

What a unforgettable night of basketball.

1. Brian Cardinal was being a successful troll on the floor
laugh.gif

2. Was jumping at my friend crib after Jet nailed that 3 over Leflop. Place went while
pimp.gif

roll.gif
Heat fans complaining about calls when they've got away on so many flops, travels and no calls the entire playoff.
laugh.gif

4. NT never fail with gifs and funny quotes
laugh.gif

5. Mavs going to close it out in game 6

man i really didnt know there were that many lebron haters.... i guess u all realize kobe bout to retire soon so now you need another guy to hate
laugh.gif

man i really didnt know there were that many lebron haters.... i guess u all realize kobe bout to retire soon so now you need another guy to hate
laugh.gif

i remember all day and yesterday a couple media guys were saying that LBJ is a good guy, humble, came to Miami was unselfish, and really not villian...

but the actions and body language on the court, that video with him and Wade making fun of Dirk's sickness, dancing in the sideline in Cleveland..how can you condone that? LBJ makes himself unlikeable and completely fakes the humbleness in post game interviews and etc.

i remember all day and yesterday a couple media guys were saying that LBJ is a good guy, humble, came to Miami was unselfish, and really not villian...

but the actions and body language on the court, that video with him and Wade making fun of Dirk's sickness, dancing in the sideline in Cleveland..how can you condone that? LBJ makes himself unlikeable and completely fakes the humbleness in post game interviews and etc.

IF i was dallas i would put everything they had to win game 6 because if they dont , everything goes out the window in game 7 as it did last year.
This is shaping up to be a timeless instant classic series .

Kill the wounded animal Lebron dont want no part of this game at this point . Bang wade up in game 6 and dallas shocks the world.

IF i was dallas i would put everything they had to win game 6 because if they dont , everything goes out the window in game 7 as it did last year.
This is shaping up to be a timeless instant classic series .

Kill the wounded animal Lebron dont want no part of this game at this point . Bang wade up in game 6 and dallas shocks the world.

What a game, what a series. This entire series has been all about runs. Miami makes a run, Dallas answers. Miami makes another run in the 4th, Dallas makes their own run to finish the game. It's all come down to Dallas being able to finish and Miami not being able to when there's less than 3 minutes left. It was actually the opposite tonight but when Miami made their run, they couldn't maintain it til the buzzer while Dallas could.

Game 6 is gonna be tough, I think the Mavs just need to stay the course, keep it close through 43 minutes, and then try to take it in the last 5 minutes like they've been doing. If not, game 7 is going to be great. If it does go 7 and Dirk comes through again, it will just add to his legacy. He's 5-0 in game 7's (including a game 5 back when 1st round was best of 5).

What a game, what a series. This entire series has been all about runs. Miami makes a run, Dallas answers. Miami makes another run in the 4th, Dallas makes their own run to finish the game. It's all come down to Dallas being able to finish and Miami not being able to when there's less than 3 minutes left. It was actually the opposite tonight but when Miami made their run, they couldn't maintain it til the buzzer while Dallas could.

Game 6 is gonna be tough, I think the Mavs just need to stay the course, keep it close through 43 minutes, and then try to take it in the last 5 minutes like they've been doing. If not, game 7 is going to be great. If it does go 7 and Dirk comes through again, it will just add to his legacy. He's 5-0 in game 7's (including a game 5 back when 1st round was best of 5).

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif
A lof them are due to certain LBJ fans. The hated torch has been passed. LOL

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by goukiteg

laugh.gif

Its not really Lebrons fault that hes so hated, its that for years hes been hyped as being the "2nd coming" and he's really not all that hes cracked up to be. Plain and simple

Originally Posted by goukiteg

laugh.gif

Its not really Lebrons fault that hes so hated, its that for years hes been hyped as being the "2nd coming" and he's really not all that hes cracked up to be. Plain and simple

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

What a ridiculous turn-out for Lebron and the Heat. They had the game wrapped up with a little over 2 minutes left.
I've said this to my friends throughout this post-season; clock management is the most critical thing during the last few minutes of every game. Obviously, the Heat don't have that - especially Lebron. The Mavs capitalized on every Heat mistake, took over and never looked back.

This got Lebron living a life of regrets right now. Like his stans that roam this forum, he'll drown in his own sorrows if they don't win game 6.

Mavs win, Heat lose.........and the city of Cleveland wins. 
smokin.gif

Wait, what?

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

What a ridiculous turn-out for Lebron and the Heat. They had the game wrapped up with a little over 2 minutes left.
I've said this to my friends throughout this post-season; clock management is the most critical thing during the last few minutes of every game. Obviously, the Heat don't have that - especially Lebron. The Mavs capitalized on every Heat mistake, took over and never looked back.

This got Lebron living a life of regrets right now. Like his stans that roam this forum, he'll drown in his own sorrows if they don't win game 6.

Mavs win, Heat lose.........and the city of Cleveland wins. 
smokin.gif

Wait, what?

Back
Top Bottom