Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by bjamez20

laugh.gif
@ the extent to which you all are arguing the call

You're right, it shouldnt have been a charge

feel better now?
I'm sorry but
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can't believe we are arguing over a call.  Like, seriously?!?   I've learned that calls balance out after 6/7 games.

laugh.gif

feel better now?
I'm sorry but
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can't believe we are arguing over a call.  Like, seriously?!?   I've learned that calls balance out after 6/7 games.

As much as Lebron has disappeared in the 4th, Eric Spoelstra hasn't been doing the Heat any favors by CONSTANTLY being outcoached in the last 5 minutes in these games. The lack of adjustments are
30t6p3b.gif

As much as Lebron has disappeared in the 4th, Eric Spoelstra hasn't been doing the Heat any favors by CONSTANTLY being outcoached in the last 5 minutes in these games. The lack of adjustments are
30t6p3b.gif

See how complicated reffing is in the NBA? That's only one call. Then we have fools saying +#@* is rigged...

smh.

See how complicated reffing is in the NBA? That's only one call. Then we have fools saying +#@* is rigged...

smh.

Defense was horrible. Yea they came out red hot shooting, but there is no excuse for that lack of defense....

Defense was horrible. Yea they came out red hot shooting, but there is no excuse for that lack of defense....

I love when people think they know what they are talking about.

Stop making excuses clowns.

Acting like the call was made with the Mavs up one with 10 seconds to go.
Wade gave them a 4 point lead and then Lebron proceeds to clank 3 pointers and turn the ball over.

I love when people think they know what they are talking about.

Stop making excuses clowns.

Acting like the call was made with the Mavs up one with 10 seconds to go.
Wade gave them a 4 point lead and then Lebron proceeds to clank 3 pointers and turn the ball over.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

laugh.gif

feel better now?

All I want is the haters who were saying that the refs would win this series for the Heat well before a single minute of the series was played to shut the *!$+ up and see what the refs are actually doing.
Not sure if serious..
What about the obvious flagrant foul that helped them get back into the game?  Or the terrible travel by Wade that was magically missed?  Get real.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

laugh.gif

feel better now?

All I want is the haters who were saying that the refs would win this series for the Heat well before a single minute of the series was played to shut the *!$+ up and see what the refs are actually doing.
Not sure if serious..
What about the obvious flagrant foul that helped them get back into the game?  Or the terrible travel by Wade that was magically missed?  Get real.

So these dudes not worried about how Lebron disappears in the 4th.

They worried about one call in a 48 min game that might have been wrong???
roll.gif

All I know is this dude got a lot of work to do before he gets to even sit next to the greatest.

So these dudes not worried about how Lebron disappears in the 4th.

They worried about one call in a 48 min game that might have been wrong???
roll.gif

All I know is this dude got a lot of work to do before he gets to even sit next to the greatest.

Miami loses are spectacular!  They are the Koko B. Ware of the NBA right now. 
laugh.gif

LeBron's playing like he received a legit death threat or something.
30t6p3b.gif
  Son is trash in the Finals.

Miami loses are spectacular!  They are the Koko B. Ware of the NBA right now. 
laugh.gif

LeBron's playing like he received a legit death threat or something.
30t6p3b.gif
  Son is trash in the Finals.

This is absolutely wonderful 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's just incredible on here that so many of ya'll who can type up paragraphs on how great he is...just become incredibly dumbfounded when Lebron has one of these questionable games.

"Uhhh...he had a bad game. I don't know what else to say" 
laugh.gif

When will ya'll admit that he just don't got it? How some of ya'll going to talk about what happened earlier in this playoffs when he's playing like a girl on the biggest stage of the game? 

And 
laugh.gif
 at his pre game speeches. 

Back
Top Bottom