Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

This is absolutely wonderful 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's just incredible on here that so many of ya'll who can type up paragraphs on how great he is...just become incredibly dumbfounded when Lebron has one of these questionable games.

"Uhhh...he had a bad game. I don't know what else to say" 
laugh.gif

When will ya'll admit that he just don't got it? How some of ya'll going to talk about what happened earlier in this playoffs when he's playing like a girl on the biggest stage of the game? 

And 
laugh.gif
 at his pre game speeches. 

DALLAS fans are 1 win away from their first title.

In these situations im not even mad at this thread because

It must be a great feeling.

2 game winning streak is all we need baby .

DALLAS fans are 1 win away from their first title.

In these situations im not even mad at this thread because

It must be a great feeling.

2 game winning streak is all we need baby .

Still can't count the heat out, way too much talent, but to hear Heat fans cry about the refs is hilarious especially after the rigged '06 finals.

Watching the meltdown from LeFraud is great, just imagine if he was a Knick and him chokin like this? The excuses just keep piling up down here in FL, sports talk radio down here is a joke. Especially Jorge Sedano whata hack he is.

Come on Mavs! One more to go!!

Still can't count the heat out, way too much talent, but to hear Heat fans cry about the refs is hilarious especially after the rigged '06 finals.

Watching the meltdown from LeFraud is great, just imagine if he was a Knick and him chokin like this? The excuses just keep piling up down here in FL, sports talk radio down here is a joke. Especially Jorge Sedano whata hack he is.

Come on Mavs! One more to go!!

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

If Miami gets anywhere near as much home court ref love as Dallas did the past 3 games, Miami is gonna win these next 2 games by 15-20 point blowouts.

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
are you kidding me??? REALLY? if anything, your boy lechoke james is having
a flop a thon and he's getting all the calls. Dirk on the other hand is getting wacked
and no calls. REALLY? and if you check the free throws by each time, it was
almost equal. c'mon fam. remember the LeFlop... like every game?

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

If Miami gets anywhere near as much home court ref love as Dallas did the past 3 games, Miami is gonna win these next 2 games by 15-20 point blowouts.

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
are you kidding me??? REALLY? if anything, your boy lechoke james is having
a flop a thon and he's getting all the calls. Dirk on the other hand is getting wacked
and no calls. REALLY? and if you check the free throws by each time, it was
almost equal. c'mon fam. remember the LeFlop... like every game?

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by rillo561

Watching the meltdown from LeFraud is great, just imagine if he was a Knick and him chokin like this?

He NOT built for that at all 
laugh.gif
Couldnt agree more.

It's just frustrating watching him do crap like this
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by rillo561

Watching the meltdown from LeFraud is great, just imagine if he was a Knick and him chokin like this?

He NOT built for that at all 
laugh.gif
Couldnt agree more.

It's just frustrating watching him do crap like this
ohwell.gif

Dallas has been way more mentally tough and combine that with them being the best road team in the league I see Dallas going for the kill Sunday.lechoke is not built for all this negativity going his way.down the stretch he shot the ball with no confidence and his body language looks terrible.does anyone feel sorry for the dude at this point?

Dallas has been way more mentally tough and combine that with them being the best road team in the league I see Dallas going for the kill Sunday.lechoke is not built for all this negativity going his way.down the stretch he shot the ball with no confidence and his body language looks terrible.does anyone feel sorry for the dude at this point?

Dallas sweep the 2x defending Champion Lakers
Miami didnt take Dallas serious from what i see
Spo suppose to be a video expert but all he does is the same nonsense every 4th quarter
How bout benching Lebron in 4th quarter for 4 to 5 minutes cause this 45 minute LBJ isnt cutting it
Spo being very ignorant towards adjustments and starting Bibby must come to end bring him off the bench

Dallas sweep the 2x defending Champion Lakers
Miami didnt take Dallas serious from what i see
Spo suppose to be a video expert but all he does is the same nonsense every 4th quarter
How bout benching Lebron in 4th quarter for 4 to 5 minutes cause this 45 minute LBJ isnt cutting it
Spo being very ignorant towards adjustments and starting Bibby must come to end bring him off the bench

Back
Top Bottom