Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

If the heat lose I don't think this dude lbj ever recovers from it lulz.it will be a Damn shame how a great talent went from a king to a pawn.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

And it's not even wrong...
laugh.gif

318319578.jpg

By the rules posted in this thread, it technically was the wrong call. He was clearly outside the restricted area, and chandler didnt position himself in the amount of time alloted to draw a charge. But like many have said there are calls on both sides that dont get called. People forget, or just dont use common sense that the refs arent a home watching the game from all types of angles and from every aspect. They are their in person. People kill me with cant believe the ref didnt see/call this. Um how is a guy anywhere from 5-15/20 ft away from a play with bodies constantly moving so fast and possibly in his line of sight suppose to see everything that happens on every play of an entire 48 minute game?

Granted alot of times a missed call/bad call could possibly change to outcome of a game, ie runs that start from them, players being in foul trouble, swinging momentum etc.. But this game was clearly won by dallas. Like i said before i truly believe coach spo offensive clipboard, is nothing more then a stack of blank notebook paper. he just like mike brown relied on the players to dictate the offense instead of him seeing what the defense is giving them and drawing up/running a play to counteract it.

If you notice the heat have absolutely no half court offensive schemes. Its like if they cant score in transition, or a failed defensive assignment by the other team, its like they are playing streetball type basketball. Guys just running around with no direction, a hotshot guy who is trying to breakdown the d, then forces up a miracle shot, or if he isnt in a position to pull said shot off, passes it off to whatever man is closest/has a better percentage shot then him. Miami defense/transition is the only reason they have ever won games, that and just against teams where no play calling is needed because their players are just so much better they can just beat them off pure athleticism/being a better player.

I have been a fan of miami and thought from the start this was just do to getting use to playing with one another, but thats not the case. Its like halfcourt offense "hot potato" guys be passing up the ball like its a ticking time bomb(the knicks play the same way as well, which lead them to a sweep) and its like about to detonate, and it seems lbj always is the last guy with it, him or either wade. Thing about that though is when wade has had the ball, he usually has a defender thats slower, or he has an advatage over. that or try to close in on him he is too quick/wirey to get doubled.

LBJ on the other hand, usually has someone of his same size or taller/bigger and he cant maneuver/get around them, thus taking bad/miracle shots or passing out of it, forcing a player to pretty much catch shoot. That could possibly be mitigated if they ran plays designed to not put him in that position. Thing is im not for certain if they did this would he even especially this season step up and play the offense. Even in his clevland days he pretty much just scored at will do to the fact ppl would just isolate him on the jumpshot, thus he could pretty much do as he pleased. Now that he has develop a jumpshot players stick to him like fly paper, and force him to be a facilitator. Coupled with him exterting more energy on defense, by the time the 4th comes around he is flat. If you notice esp. as the game winds down, his shot becomes very flat.

Dallas has played him very smart almost like a david/goliath like boxers did mike tyson. Wear him down/out and let him do his thing once he has tuckered himself out. The heat are limited on great perimeter players so he is force to play balls to the wall on just about every defensive possession.

I think his struggles are a combination of all these things, a coach who doesnt no how to effectively use the players he has, mental toughness well lack their of by lbj, and him having to do so much for one team. i mean he is asked to be a pg/sg/sf on the offensive side, and pretty much the entire perimeter defender. Dude on defense pretty much plays every spot on the floor. Wade is only asked to be an attacker, and bosh is well just there lol, but nah he is asked to be the man to spot up shoot, relieve burden offa the other two scoring wise. And the rest of the team are no more then options/bailout players if the big 3 are in a position where they cant get off a shot.

Sunday is going to be a fairly interesting game. Something tells me that this isnt the end of this heat team and there will be a game 7.
This is golden 
laugh.gif

So what was the point of all this if he still has this "burden"? 

Thats where coaching comes to play and having the right players on the team. Everyone on the dallas squad has a particular role. On the heat its like they are just out there, and lebron is asked to do everything up under the sun. Its the reason lakers were stinking it up when shaq left, and why they got swept. Granted he has help, but its only offensive slashers/scorers. It be like having a team full of monte elisses iversons etc and thn magic johnson. There has to be a balance and the heat dont have it, and the mavs are exposing it. By nature lbj isnt a kobe/iverson/mj etc flat out scorer. He is a facilitator that can score, not the other way around. But on this heat team he is asked to do both. Same as the bulls asked of rose. LBJ and I may get slack (who really cares) isnt a pure scorer, hasnt been, and honestly dont see him being one. He isnt a melo, a durant. Period. The heat need to realize that and find a way to better use him, through offensive schemes etc. which looks like coach spo doesnt have the slightest clue how to do. Rick has outcoached him severly. Only offense outside missed assignments/transition game the heat has ever had all season is simply schoolyard, pick and roll/pop ball. That isnt going to cut it.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

And it's not even wrong...
laugh.gif

318319578.jpg

By the rules posted in this thread, it technically was the wrong call. He was clearly outside the restricted area, and chandler didnt position himself in the amount of time alloted to draw a charge. But like many have said there are calls on both sides that dont get called. People forget, or just dont use common sense that the refs arent a home watching the game from all types of angles and from every aspect. They are their in person. People kill me with cant believe the ref didnt see/call this. Um how is a guy anywhere from 5-15/20 ft away from a play with bodies constantly moving so fast and possibly in his line of sight suppose to see everything that happens on every play of an entire 48 minute game?

Granted alot of times a missed call/bad call could possibly change to outcome of a game, ie runs that start from them, players being in foul trouble, swinging momentum etc.. But this game was clearly won by dallas. Like i said before i truly believe coach spo offensive clipboard, is nothing more then a stack of blank notebook paper. he just like mike brown relied on the players to dictate the offense instead of him seeing what the defense is giving them and drawing up/running a play to counteract it.

If you notice the heat have absolutely no half court offensive schemes. Its like if they cant score in transition, or a failed defensive assignment by the other team, its like they are playing streetball type basketball. Guys just running around with no direction, a hotshot guy who is trying to breakdown the d, then forces up a miracle shot, or if he isnt in a position to pull said shot off, passes it off to whatever man is closest/has a better percentage shot then him. Miami defense/transition is the only reason they have ever won games, that and just against teams where no play calling is needed because their players are just so much better they can just beat them off pure athleticism/being a better player.

I have been a fan of miami and thought from the start this was just do to getting use to playing with one another, but thats not the case. Its like halfcourt offense "hot potato" guys be passing up the ball like its a ticking time bomb(the knicks play the same way as well, which lead them to a sweep) and its like about to detonate, and it seems lbj always is the last guy with it, him or either wade. Thing about that though is when wade has had the ball, he usually has a defender thats slower, or he has an advatage over. that or try to close in on him he is too quick/wirey to get doubled.

LBJ on the other hand, usually has someone of his same size or taller/bigger and he cant maneuver/get around them, thus taking bad/miracle shots or passing out of it, forcing a player to pretty much catch shoot. That could possibly be mitigated if they ran plays designed to not put him in that position. Thing is im not for certain if they did this would he even especially this season step up and play the offense. Even in his clevland days he pretty much just scored at will do to the fact ppl would just isolate him on the jumpshot, thus he could pretty much do as he pleased. Now that he has develop a jumpshot players stick to him like fly paper, and force him to be a facilitator. Coupled with him exterting more energy on defense, by the time the 4th comes around he is flat. If you notice esp. as the game winds down, his shot becomes very flat.

Dallas has played him very smart almost like a david/goliath like boxers did mike tyson. Wear him down/out and let him do his thing once he has tuckered himself out. The heat are limited on great perimeter players so he is force to play balls to the wall on just about every defensive possession.

I think his struggles are a combination of all these things, a coach who doesnt no how to effectively use the players he has, mental toughness well lack their of by lbj, and him having to do so much for one team. i mean he is asked to be a pg/sg/sf on the offensive side, and pretty much the entire perimeter defender. Dude on defense pretty much plays every spot on the floor. Wade is only asked to be an attacker, and bosh is well just there lol, but nah he is asked to be the man to spot up shoot, relieve burden offa the other two scoring wise. And the rest of the team are no more then options/bailout players if the big 3 are in a position where they cant get off a shot.

Sunday is going to be a fairly interesting game. Something tells me that this isnt the end of this heat team and there will be a game 7.
This is golden 
laugh.gif

So what was the point of all this if he still has this "burden"? 

Thats where coaching comes to play and having the right players on the team. Everyone on the dallas squad has a particular role. On the heat its like they are just out there, and lebron is asked to do everything up under the sun. Its the reason lakers were stinking it up when shaq left, and why they got swept. Granted he has help, but its only offensive slashers/scorers. It be like having a team full of monte elisses iversons etc and thn magic johnson. There has to be a balance and the heat dont have it, and the mavs are exposing it. By nature lbj isnt a kobe/iverson/mj etc flat out scorer. He is a facilitator that can score, not the other way around. But on this heat team he is asked to do both. Same as the bulls asked of rose. LBJ and I may get slack (who really cares) isnt a pure scorer, hasnt been, and honestly dont see him being one. He isnt a melo, a durant. Period. The heat need to realize that and find a way to better use him, through offensive schemes etc. which looks like coach spo doesnt have the slightest clue how to do. Rick has outcoached him severly. Only offense outside missed assignments/transition game the heat has ever had all season is simply schoolyard, pick and roll/pop ball. That isnt going to cut it.

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

That Lebron/Chandler call should of been a no call end of story
refs shouldnt decide games let the players play

what was disgusting was the ref joey crawford was it? well the white bald ref has done dirty plays like that before. if you see the replay he wasnt even looking down he was looking up at the shot. he was gonna call that charge no matter what. but thats the nba for you.refs prolly be betting on games. that guy is the same guy who blindly said it was boston ball last year in game 7 when it clearly went off rondo in the final minutes of game 7. luckily he was overuled by another ref.

if im dallas i dont celebrate just yet. refs prolly betting on games 6 and 7 aswell.

the officiating has been extremely fishy for the last 3 years in the finals but nobody wants to say anything
laugh.gif
 its like you guys believe in the integrity of the game. the league is blatantly trying to stretch series in the finals.

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

That Lebron/Chandler call should of been a no call end of story
refs shouldnt decide games let the players play

what was disgusting was the ref joey crawford was it? well the white bald ref has done dirty plays like that before. if you see the replay he wasnt even looking down he was looking up at the shot. he was gonna call that charge no matter what. but thats the nba for you.refs prolly be betting on games. that guy is the same guy who blindly said it was boston ball last year in game 7 when it clearly went off rondo in the final minutes of game 7. luckily he was overuled by another ref.

if im dallas i dont celebrate just yet. refs prolly betting on games 6 and 7 aswell.

the officiating has been extremely fishy for the last 3 years in the finals but nobody wants to say anything
laugh.gif
 its like you guys believe in the integrity of the game. the league is blatantly trying to stretch series in the finals.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

As much as Lebron has disappeared in the 4th, Eric Spoelstra hasn't been doing the Heat any favors by CONSTANTLY being outcoached in the last 5 minutes in these games. The lack of adjustments are
30t6p3b.gif

qft

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

As much as Lebron has disappeared in the 4th, Eric Spoelstra hasn't been doing the Heat any favors by CONSTANTLY being outcoached in the last 5 minutes in these games. The lack of adjustments are
30t6p3b.gif

qft

Stop *****ing about one call when Miami got away with a ton of +!!% last night, Wade traveling 3x in front of a ref, the no flagrant, etc

Fact is Dallas is making plays down the stretch when it matters most and Miami is not.

Cry me a river.

Stop *****ing about one call when Miami got away with a ton of +!!% last night, Wade traveling 3x in front of a ref, the no flagrant, etc

Fact is Dallas is making plays down the stretch when it matters most and Miami is not.

Cry me a river.

I just came in here to say that i Dallas does win the Chip they have taken one of the toughest routes ever to get here. I mean they beat Portland who after that big comeback looked great, then two time champ Lakers, the "Future" team in the thunder, Then the superfriends in the Finals...... These dudes have worked hard and Dirk has played to a point few have ever played in the playoffs and will solidify his spot as one of the best ever if he takes this team of 30+ former all stars to a ring
pimp.gif

I just came in here to say that i Dallas does win the Chip they have taken one of the toughest routes ever to get here. I mean they beat Portland who after that big comeback looked great, then two time champ Lakers, the "Future" team in the thunder, Then the superfriends in the Finals...... These dudes have worked hard and Dirk has played to a point few have ever played in the playoffs and will solidify his spot as one of the best ever if he takes this team of 30+ former all stars to a ring
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by bjamez20

laugh.gif
@ the extent to which you all are arguing the call

You're right, it shouldnt have been a charge

feel better now?

All I want is the haters who were saying that the refs would win this series for the Heat well before a single minute of the series was played to shut the *!$+ up and see what the refs are actually doing.
all playoffs long the heat have been faking and getting foul calls that shoudln't be.  wade last night moving his pivot all over the place, hacking opponents around the rim and getting blocks and not fouls.  you have no reason to complain my friend so please drop the foul call business.  you've gotten way more calls than you should have.  sound like bron and wade after they do get a call on them, complaining to the refs.  which they do EVERY single time they called for a foul.  bunch of whiners and complainers...

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by bjamez20

laugh.gif
@ the extent to which you all are arguing the call

You're right, it shouldnt have been a charge

feel better now?

All I want is the haters who were saying that the refs would win this series for the Heat well before a single minute of the series was played to shut the *!$+ up and see what the refs are actually doing.
all playoffs long the heat have been faking and getting foul calls that shoudln't be.  wade last night moving his pivot all over the place, hacking opponents around the rim and getting blocks and not fouls.  you have no reason to complain my friend so please drop the foul call business.  you've gotten way more calls than you should have.  sound like bron and wade after they do get a call on them, complaining to the refs.  which they do EVERY single time they called for a foul.  bunch of whiners and complainers...

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I really hope we don't start hearing excuses about Wade being injured if they lose...

There wasn't a team in the entire playoffs more banged up than the Mavericks, except the Grizzlies or Hornets maybe.

oh god not again
roll.gif

get ready for the heat to take the next 2 games japanair.... THEN we will hear about excuses ALL summer long from you
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I really hope we don't start hearing excuses about Wade being injured if they lose...

There wasn't a team in the entire playoffs more banged up than the Mavericks, except the Grizzlies or Hornets maybe.

oh god not again
roll.gif

get ready for the heat to take the next 2 games japanair.... THEN we will hear about excuses ALL summer long from you
laugh.gif

I'd hate to be a Mavs fan right now, hearing all about how bad Bron is playing instead of how good yall are playing.. I'm sure yall like it that way though
nerd.gif

I'd hate to be a Mavs fan right now, hearing all about how bad Bron is playing instead of how good yall are playing.. I'm sure yall like it that way though
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Stop *****ing about one call 

one call? nobody besides people who hate the heat collect how many bad calls go through one game. there were more than one call...

the heat get just as much bad and blatant calls against them BUT because niketalk hates the heat  thats ok.

i dont even wanna hear NOBODY say nothing these next two games when @%*! starts looking fishy....

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Stop *****ing about one call 

one call? nobody besides people who hate the heat collect how many bad calls go through one game. there were more than one call...

the heat get just as much bad and blatant calls against them BUT because niketalk hates the heat  thats ok.

i dont even wanna hear NOBODY say nothing these next two games when @%*! starts looking fishy....

Originally Posted by rillo561

Watching the meltdown from LeFraud is great, just imagine if he was a Knick and him chokin like this?

He NOT built for that at all 
laugh.gif
him doing this in new york would be insane
in florida the media defends him. in new york they would HAMMER him

Originally Posted by rillo561

Watching the meltdown from LeFraud is great, just imagine if he was a Knick and him chokin like this?

He NOT built for that at all 
laugh.gif
him doing this in new york would be insane
in florida the media defends him. in new york they would HAMMER him

Back
Top Bottom